Not technically comic-wise but I'm almost to the editing stage of the next Maelstrom Heart book (which I would have finished six months ago if I didn't completely re-start it), also I've been re-doing art from the first book as I'm looking for a new publisher.
I am still working on the Flying Tigers conversion to webnovel but life has a habit of getting in the way.
Should be easier now that I've sworn off gossip websites
Deviantart~tumblr
"Your service is to the story and to the characters. Fuck the audience and fuck your own whims." - Yeahduff
I just finished revamping my index page. http://chainmailbikini.comicgenesis.com/
It's pretty late, so I'm gonna do the rest tomorrow. :p I've got page 1 of chapter 2 inked and ready to color. Hopefully everything will be ready to go by Monday night at the latest.
Starting a low/no-effort autobiographical gag comic as a side project. Not sure how long it'll last or if I'll start hating it a month from now, but I can always delete it from Earth's face if it gets to that point.
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
chainmailbikini wrote:I just finished revamping my index page.
Very nice. It's a much better design than what you had before.
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:Starting a low/no-effort autobiographical gag comic as a side project. Not sure how long it'll last or if I'll start hating it a month from now, but I can always delete it from Earth's face if it gets to that point.
The real hate would be if it starts getting more traffic than Loud Era.
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:Starting a low/no-effort autobiographical gag comic as a side project. Not sure how long it'll last or if I'll start hating it a month from now, but I can always delete it from Earth's face if it gets to that point.
The real hate would be if it starts getting more traffic than Loud Era.
Would you believe, that is a legitimate concern of mine
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:Starting a low/no-effort autobiographical gag comic as a side project. Not sure how long it'll last or if I'll start hating it a month from now, but I can always delete it from Earth's face if it gets to that point.
The real hate would be if it starts getting more traffic than Loud Era.
Would you believe, that is a legitimate concern of mine
In that case, you could make your journal comic about how pissed off you are that people are reading your journal comic.
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
LibertyCabbage wrote:The real hate would be if it starts getting more traffic than Loud Era.
Would you believe, that is a legitimate concern of mine
In that case, you could make your journal comic about how pissed off you are that people are reading your journal comic.
Or Loud Era characters could go through dimensional postal and take over the other comic. And then other characters would escape to the Loud Era world... they'd switch places!
McDuffies wrote:
Or Loud Era characters could go through dimensional postal and take over the other comic. And then other characters would escape to the Loud Era world... they'd switch places!
And become transgendered catboiz and catgurlz!
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
McDuffies wrote:
Or Loud Era characters could go through dimensional postal and take over the other comic. And then other characters would escape to the Loud Era world... they'd switch places!
McDuffies wrote:
Or Loud Era characters could go through dimensional postal and take over the other comic. And then other characters would escape to the Loud Era world... they'd switch places!
And become transgendered catboiz and catgurlz!
Zombie trans gay catboiz who play videogames and are also zombies omg am I cool and random e nough yet
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:Starting a low/no-effort autobiographical gag comic as a side project. Not sure how long it'll last or if I'll start hating it a month from now, but I can always delete it from Earth's face if it gets to that point.