kat is awesome and evil (secretly) and she's married to jim, so she must be real tollerant
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Keff is fantastic and great to talk to and her art makes me drool, and she's a doll for doing a collaboration with me!
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Legostar Galactica remains one of the funniest and freshest webcomics despite having gone through so much material all ready. Kudos!
Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~
I once saw Linkara rescure a group of orphans from the path of a speeding truck, and throw a bank robber in front of it instead. That was pretty kickass.
"Komp" is the shorthand version of saying "computer." I like computers, therefore Komp is nifty. ^_^
Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~