And as for the gag strip thing; I really admire everyone who can pull that off, especially since there's no way I could draw a comic if I didn't have my storyline to cling to. Actually, the first time I ever tried to do a comic (this was when I was 10 years old and incredibly fascinated will Bill Watterson), it was a gag strip about a cat. I sat down, wanting to draw comics, and no matter how I tried, I couldn't even think of one gag. That should've taught me something.
How do you keep it up? oo-er missus
Great that you regeained your motivation!
And as for the gag strip thing; I really admire everyone who can pull that off, especially since there's no way I could draw a comic if I didn't have my storyline to cling to. Actually, the first time I ever tried to do a comic (this was when I was 10 years old and incredibly fascinated will Bill Watterson), it was a gag strip about a cat. I sat down, wanting to draw comics, and no matter how I tried, I couldn't even think of one gag. That should've taught me something.
And as for the gag strip thing; I really admire everyone who can pull that off, especially since there's no way I could draw a comic if I didn't have my storyline to cling to. Actually, the first time I ever tried to do a comic (this was when I was 10 years old and incredibly fascinated will Bill Watterson), it was a gag strip about a cat. I sat down, wanting to draw comics, and no matter how I tried, I couldn't even think of one gag. That should've taught me something.
