Superhero webcomics

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

My favorite is dark, mysterious characters in trenchcoats. I think all superheros should wear trenchcoats. I mean, they're so useful! You can hide all kinds of good stuff under them. Gadgets, weaponry... trenchcoats are like utility belts for those with dark pasts.
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

Trench coats are getting kinda overused, I think. So are protagonists shrouding themselfes in nothing but black.


Also, I loved Unbreakable.
Image

Post Reply