Fan Art Nobody Would Want 2

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:

Post by Van Douchebag »

corgan_dane wrote:(clears his throat, and grins.)
This brings me to the greatest question of all time - how can you grin without a lower jaw?
Image

User avatar
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Hrmph.
Contact:

Post by Komiyan »

With great satisfaction.
Image
Image

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

and perhaps a bit of boyish glee?
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Spriteville, USA wrote: Pepperemint After Life (Who makes death seem so tasty)
Image
Ha ha!
Coolness!
The ears are a little dark, but it's prettty awesome job.
Thanks!

Why do I make death seem tasty?
Image

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote: The ears are a little dark, but it's prettty awesome job.
Thanks!

Why do I make death seem tasty?
I can fix the darkness quite easily. I'll try to do that. If I get a hold of how to do noses better I'll re-do this too.

You make death tasty cause of a wicked lame play on words with your name... Peppermint = Yummi. Afterlife=Death... I'm so lame =[

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

For Vorticus, even though he's already a sprite. =]

Vorticus
Image

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

Whoa. You'd never suspect Vorticus' true nature, what with his cleverly deceptive dancing, prancing avatar!
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Spriteville, USA wrote: You make death tasty cause of a wicked lame play on words with your name... Peppermint = Yummi. Afterlife=Death... I'm so lame =[
Oh that. I saw a band one time that tried too hard to be evil that it was cute. I later tried to talk about them to someone, and I forgot what they were called, so I called them The Peppermint Afterlife because it was sort of evil, but minty and fun. I dunno if that made any sense at all. I guess you had to see them. They kept chanting, "WE ARE THE MAKE BELIEVE!"
Image

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:
Spriteville, USA wrote: You make death tasty cause of a wicked lame play on words with your name... Peppermint = Yummi. Afterlife=Death... I'm so lame =[
Oh that. I saw a band one time that tried too hard to be evil that it was cute. I later tried to talk about them to someone, and I forgot what they were called, so I called them The Peppermint Afterlife because it was sort of evil, but minty and fun. I dunno if that made any sense at all. I guess you had to see them. They kept chanting, "WE ARE THE MAKE BELIEVE!"
It's sad but I know exactly what you mean... that poor band...

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Kris X looking all cute... missing her bag =[

Kris X
Image

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

Heh.

Post by VileTerror »

* scratches sprite Kris X's chin *

Awwwww . . . what a cute little kit- ARGH! *other arm is bitten off*

Not again . . .
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

:lol: for some reason the image of the tiny little kitten just cracked me up... I actually did a spit-take. Nice.
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Bravo. Glad to see you've gotten back to this.

User avatar
Smight
Regular Poster
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:50 am
Location: A Dark Place
Contact:

Post by Smight »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:
Spriteville, USA wrote: You make death tasty cause of a wicked lame play on words with your name... Peppermint = Yummi. Afterlife=Death... I'm so lame =[
Oh that. I saw a band one time that tried too hard to be evil that it was cute. I later tried to talk about them to someone, and I forgot what they were called, so I called them The Peppermint Afterlife because it was sort of evil, but minty and fun. I dunno if that made any sense at all. I guess you had to see them. They kept chanting, "WE ARE THE MAKE BELIEVE!"
I saw a band like that at a festival. featured a 9-10 month pregnant drummer one guy in a long black dress and lots of white make-up, and a guy with a leather business suit. They were called Veer Chasm, and all of there songs where upbeat. I classify them as Bubblegum Goth.
I remember caring... It was nice.

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Gah! Just updated my fanart page and forgot to add yours to it. grumble grumble....


Heh. I like The Lousy Police better than The Peppermint Afterlife, personally.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

yeahduff wrote: Heh. I like The Lousy Police better than The Peppermint Afterlife, personally.
Damn, I shoulda used that as my name. I didn't think about using that as a name though.
Image

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

Spriteville, USA wrote:For Vorticus, even though he's already a sprite. =]

Vorticus
Image
Wow. Vicious. Thanks, I think.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Spriteville, USA wrote:Kris X looking all cute... missing her bag =[

Kris X
Image
She needs bigger claws. And very sharp teeth.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

rkolter wrote: She needs bigger claws. And very sharp teeth.
This is just her cute incarnation. =] Not her, I will murder you for cleaning up the mess I just made mode.

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

She's angry cause she has no mouth to eat with.

BOMC
Image

Post Reply