*looks around* Hi? *hides*

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Liriel
Regular Poster
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:20 pm
Location: Seattle, WA USA
Contact:

Post by Liriel »

FoxFang wrote:Hey hey, no groping or fondling my artist and I don't get any hellos.....I see how it is...go for the cute artist girl, leave the guy at the door. Just wait, the draons will come and not even war can kill them....hehe...now I think I'm in trouble. *blames poor reive who is stuck making a comic with him. He then hides behind her* She did it, she did it, she is a ventriliquist!
I'll hang out with you while they kidnap and fondle your artist. :)

~Liriel

Caution: :) <--- this smiley is a dangerous thing
Image
Mature Readers ~ Every Thursday
-
Image

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

Hey, they're actually giving back as good as they got. They'll do just fine here.

So welcome to the insanity of the Keenspace Forums, Reive and Foxfang. You're expected to pitch your comic in the appropiate forum when you hit twenty entries or so.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
CapitanG
Regular Poster
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: My mountain hideout
Contact:

Post by CapitanG »

trinket90 wrote: Anyone notice how CaptainG is an Ensign? I couldn't help but find that funny. No offense, of course, EnsignG. :)
Ah, yes, but I spell it all Spanish-ey, though don't pronounce it any different, oddly enough, and...um...

I got nothin.

Damn you all!

User avatar
Friend
Regular Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
Location: Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Post by Friend »

I'd pronounce it cappy-tang, and pretend you wrote the G in capitals just to be cool.

User avatar
Amberchrome
Regular Poster
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 9:22 pm
Contact:

Post by Amberchrome »

Liriel wrote:
I'll hang out with you while they kidnap and fondle your artist. :)

~Liriel

Caution: :) <--- this smiley is a dangerous thing
Oh, can I be the one to put the knockout drops in the artist's drink? :wink:

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

Amberchrome wrote:
Liriel wrote:
I'll hang out with you while they kidnap and fondle your artist. :)

~Liriel

Caution: :) <--- this smiley is a dangerous thing
Oh, can I be the one to put the knockout drops in the artist's drink? :wink:
Yeah, I feel reeeeeeeal safe around you people.... :o
:wink:
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
Psiogen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1701
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yew Nork
Contact:

Post by Psiogen »

Hey, we're perfectly safe!

*shoves the rack and the iron maiden into a closet*

Yessirreeebob!
Sylvan, fadin motherfuckers like bleach.
Image Image
Last edited by Sailor Moon on Fri Bec 55th, 9239 56:82 pm; edited 229425 times in total.

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Psiogen wrote: Yessirreeebob!
Indeed!
Reive you're going to fit right in!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Reive wrote:
trinket90 wrote:The creator of one of the involved characters hires a goon to whack the creator of the other involved character, and claims intellectual rights over that character. The copyright belongs to the first person to kill the other. Haven't heard of the Battle Royale Act?
Oh, wait... that's schoolchildren.
Now where'd I put my baseball bat.... ^_^

Image

I'm sorry... it just looked a bit lonely without colour.... ^_^;; Don't hurt me... ^_^
I'd just like to express my happiness that there's one picture where I'm actually not being kicked in the nuts.

Although now that I mentioned it, I don't doubt someone will make up for it... :cry:

User avatar
Asarea
Regular Poster
Posts: 718
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:53 pm
Location: Outta space
Contact:

Post by Asarea »

Hehe .... welcome you two ... :)

and prepare to be fooled by everyone ^^
My DA-Gallery - some art stuff

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

Mr.Bob wrote:
Psiogen wrote: Yessirreeebob!
Indeed!
Reive you're going to fit right in!
Yaaaay! ^_^
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Heffaloop »

Hi! Belated welcome to the forums! I encountered you in Keenchat before even seeing this thread. Hoorah for ignorance! Welcome again!

*kicks mcduffies in the nuts to celebrate*
omgwtf

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

And because this's the only thread I know with enough English...

What happened to our summer? ;_____;

User avatar
RLC Davidson
Regular Poster
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: The field formerly known as hill.
Contact:

Post by RLC Davidson »

Howdy!, and man why do new people always come when my computer is crashed so I jump in two pages late and whatever happened to the Box and whats up with the paper cup and my god War's l33t and *passes out*
RLC, the Keenspace/ComiGen chicken.

Honour's Requiem - Who says treason isn't fun?
RLC Studios - A random website by a random artist
RLC Studios Forums

User avatar
CapitanG
Regular Poster
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: My mountain hideout
Contact:

Post by CapitanG »

LAGtheNoggin wrote:And because this's the only thread I know with enough English...

What happened to our summer? ;_____;
I don't know about you folks, but my summer is just getting started.
trinket90 wrote:I'd pronounce it cappy-tang, and pretend you wrote the G in capitals just to be cool.
You want cool? Here's a picture of me proudly displaying a wound gotten when I was stabbed in the eye by an epee.

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

LAGtheNoggin wrote:And because this's the only thread I know with enough English...

What happened to our summer? ;_____;
I don't quite knoooow..... -_-;
Oh well... and just for you to know, there's been a change of the law here for the duration of Euro 2004:

"Any car-owner who's driving skills are below average and are therefore unsafe to be on the road, need to represent their hazardous driving by placing a flag on each side of their car.

The flag that is used, is white, with a red cross. It has an uncanny resemblence to the national flag of England."

^___^ :wink:

And hiiiiii again to everyone else with greets on this board, it's really nice the amount of responses that are appearing from this. :)
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

RLC Davidson wrote:Howdy!, and man why do new people always come when my computer is crashed so I jump in two pages late and whatever happened to the Box and whats up with the paper cup and my god War's l33t and *passes out*
*runs back onto the forum quickly to offer smelling salts* ^_^;
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Reive wrote:
LAGtheNoggin wrote:And because this's the only thread I know with enough English...

What happened to our summer? ;_____;
I don't quite knoooow..... -_-;
Oh well... and just for you to know, there's been a change of the law here for the duration of Euro 2004:

"Any car-owner who's driving skills are below average and are therefore unsafe to be on the road, need to represent their hazardous driving by placing a flag on each side of their car.

The flag that is used, is white, with a red cross. It has an uncanny resemblence to the national flag of England."

^___^ :wink:

And hiiiiii again to everyone else with greets on this board, it's really nice the amount of responses that are appearing from this. :)
Hahaha! They don't half look like twats don't they? *side steps in front of own car's windows* *whistles*

I wonder where all those flags are coming from...

Also! Speaking of Euro 2004, my neighbours gone off to play for Crotia at the next big match - I'm not sure who I should be supporting o________o

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

LAGtheNoggin wrote:Also! Speaking of Euro 2004, my neighbours gone off to play for Crotia at the next big match - I'm not sure who I should be supporting o________o

Croatia, I have a sinking feeling England MIGHT not win...y'know, that or the team will get sent home from all the rioting caused by idiots.

My next door neighbour's van is like, coated with those flags... someone somewhere is getting a lot of money for their table cloths and red paint...

*hugs paintbrush, hugs wad of tenners* cackle.
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Here it's raining during the night, and unpleasently cold during the late afternoons. However sunshine is decent during the morning hours... if you're awake to enjoy it.

I'm hoping the heat wave will arrive in July. I got water guns here that need combat experiance.

Post Reply