To boldly go where no man has gone before!
- Slainman v2.0
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:52 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Ha, found it.
EDIT: Pic moved down.
EDIT: Pic moved down.
Last edited by Slainman v2.0 on Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pak Chooie Unf
http://gamerdoom.keenspace.com
http://gamerdoom.keenspace.com
- Superlance
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
- Location: ASMS, Mobile
- Contact:
You can't link stuff from your KeenSpace site; it won't work.Slainman v2.0 wrote:Ha, found it.
As you can see, I drink a lot of pop. That's my daily intake of caffiene right there. I also have a wireless keyboard, and a scanner/printer/copier.
You'll have to get a site hosted somewhere else, like here, and link it from that location.
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
Ahah, a room update! Here we are, once described as $10'000 of equipment in a $10 room.

And here's a view of the monitor, groovey bitching inability to see what's on the screen anywhere else but the chair. Always useful for those moments of random entry and pr0n perusal.
And yes, I have upside down santa slippers (stuffed with old sponges) as chair arm rest padding; Hey, the chair was free, all that was wrong with it was the tops of the arm rests were missing, ingenuity eh!

And here's a view of the monitor, groovey bitching inability to see what's on the screen anywhere else but the chair. Always useful for those moments of random entry and pr0n perusal.
And yes, I have upside down santa slippers (stuffed with old sponges) as chair arm rest padding; Hey, the chair was free, all that was wrong with it was the tops of the arm rests were missing, ingenuity eh!
Okay, here we go, time to tour my 'ol room! (My roommate's portions of the room have been left out, so it really isn't that small...)
Here we have my bed, and part of my sound system, and the left half of my desk. Taken from the few square feet of standable floor space in the room.
Rotating slightly to the left we can see a Jolly Roger that forms a nice reading nook under the other bed, a pile of luggage and fencing gear on the floor, and a giant stuffed fish full of a 50-foot scarf.
Turning completely around, we see my little bit of usable wall space, and some posters. I still haven't gotten around to putting them all up yet. And, of course, my tea collection is just about everything that's on top of the microwave.
A little bit more to the left and we have my desk. I'm pretty sure it's white. Bookshelves are behind it and to the left, and no, that's not a real pumpkin.
A close-up of the pieces of my wonderful video and DVD library that I brought to school with me.
Here we have my bed, and part of my sound system, and the left half of my desk. Taken from the few square feet of standable floor space in the room.
Rotating slightly to the left we can see a Jolly Roger that forms a nice reading nook under the other bed, a pile of luggage and fencing gear on the floor, and a giant stuffed fish full of a 50-foot scarf.
Turning completely around, we see my little bit of usable wall space, and some posters. I still haven't gotten around to putting them all up yet. And, of course, my tea collection is just about everything that's on top of the microwave.
A little bit more to the left and we have my desk. I'm pretty sure it's white. Bookshelves are behind it and to the left, and no, that's not a real pumpkin.
A close-up of the pieces of my wonderful video and DVD library that I brought to school with me.<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again
- Slainman v2.0
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:52 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Here is my desktop.

As you can see, I like my pepsi. You can also see my wireless keyboard and mouse, my copier/printer/scanner to the left of my monitor. Not too messy, but that is about $4.70 worth of cans...

As you can see, I like my pepsi. You can also see my wireless keyboard and mouse, my copier/printer/scanner to the left of my monitor. Not too messy, but that is about $4.70 worth of cans...
Pak Chooie Unf
http://gamerdoom.keenspace.com
http://gamerdoom.keenspace.com
- Superlance
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
- Location: ASMS, Mobile
- Contact:
- Slainman v2.0
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:52 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
You can walk through your room? Where's the fun in that...?
Pak Chooie Unf
http://gamerdoom.keenspace.com
http://gamerdoom.keenspace.com
- Superlance
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
- Location: ASMS, Mobile
- Contact:
Uh... I don't step on sharp object hidden by dirty shirts, thus ripping my foot open and sending me to the emergency room for stitches and a tetanus shot?Slainman v2.0 wrote:You can walk through your room? Where's the fun in that...?
...I just got a tetanus shot last month, actually- stepped on a rusty nail.
Ouch.
- Superlance
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
- Location: ASMS, Mobile
- Contact:
Looks comfy though.heffaloop wrote:woah lag your room is so tiny :O
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
Thats why you get the vaccine shot! Damn tetanus, you try to be nice to it cause you feel sorry for it, and then it infects your jaw and you have to eat food with a straw...Superlance wrote:Uh... I don't step on sharp object hidden by dirty shirts, thus ripping my foot open and sending me to the emergency room for stitches and a tetanus shot?Slainman v2.0 wrote:You can walk through your room? Where's the fun in that...?
...I just got a tetanus shot last month, actually- stepped on a rusty nail.
Ouch.
My CD rack is much the same, except it's all PC Gamer. I *would* use it for actual game CDs, if they didn't all come in DVD cases these days.LAGtheNoggin wrote:Ahah, a room update! Here we are, once described as $10'000 of equipment in a $10 room.
*http://www.lagthemodeller.com/piccies/roomJan2004.jpg*
And here's a view of the monitor, groovey bitching inability to see what's on the screen anywhere else but the chair. Always useful for those moments of random entry and pr0n perusal.
And yes, I have upside down santa slippers (stuffed with old sponges) as chair arm rest padding; Hey, the chair was free, all that was wrong with it was the tops of the arm rests were missing, ingenuity eh!
Photos of my room at home coming up. They'd be here now, but no one ever thinks to charge the damn camera.
EDIT: Also, you have the same lamp as me Lag
I'm currently back home:


Very red. And very empty which isn't surprising considering all my stuff is at uni. Always seemed pretty empty even when all my stuff was here though, there's always just been a big empty space in the middle of the room. Should pour all my Lego over the floor to mess it up a bit (I have a lot of Lego).


Very red. And very empty which isn't surprising considering all my stuff is at uni. Always seemed pretty empty even when all my stuff was here though, there's always just been a big empty space in the middle of the room. Should pour all my Lego over the floor to mess it up a bit (I have a lot of Lego).
- Slainman v2.0
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:52 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Lego?! Everybody loves lego!!
I still make things out of lego once in a while...
I still make things out of lego once in a while...
Pak Chooie Unf
http://gamerdoom.keenspace.com
http://gamerdoom.keenspace.com
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
*sigh* such a long time since I've been playing with lego.
If I'm not mestaking, Technic is reccomended to under 16 years old and that's the oldest in lego family, so playing with lego now, I would officially act like kid. But boy... Whenever I enter the toystore, I think: "This is why anyone would want to have children. To buy all these toys without feeling guilt."
If I'm not mestaking, Technic is reccomended to under 16 years old and that's the oldest in lego family, so playing with lego now, I would officially act like kid. But boy... Whenever I enter the toystore, I think: "This is why anyone would want to have children. To buy all these toys without feeling guilt."
- Slainman v2.0
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:52 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Yeah, its wierd to see the new-fangled toys that have radioactive-nuclear powered silicon chips that learn and stuff. That kind of thing wasn't around when I was young.
Pak Chooie Unf
http://gamerdoom.keenspace.com
http://gamerdoom.keenspace.com
- Superlance
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
- Location: ASMS, Mobile
- Contact:
Digital War wrote: Very red. And very empty which isn't surprising considering all my stuff is at uni. Always seemed pretty empty even when all my stuff was here though, there's always just been a big empty space in the middle of the room. Should pour all my Lego over the floor to mess it up a bit (I have a lot of Lego).
MY EYES!!
YOUR ROOM IS SO....
....
....
...RED!!!







