Art Show #2

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3479
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Under your skin
Contact:

Post by Stinkywigfiddle »

Very nice RA.

Berserker: That's great.
ImageImage

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »

Image

Bedroom of tomorrow

Ok, so I haven't completely grasped hatching as of yet.

TdotOdot2k wrote:***image***

One of my earlier pictures. Hardcore WarMECH fan. :D
Quiet nice... though I have to wonder how that mecha can walk with that kind of off balance??

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

Drew this um... a few days ago? Ended up sticking it at the top of my webpage. :D
Image

And I drew this for somethign that happend on my forum. Theft of rubber chickens was involved.
Image
Image

User avatar
TheLoserHero
Regular Poster
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
Contact:

Post by TheLoserHero »

This is what I do instead of study for exams.

Image

DWAAAH?!
Image

User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

NOOO YOU WILL NOT GET ME AGAIN!
lazy sput is lazy.

User avatar
BERSERKERCREW
Regular Poster
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:32 pm
Location: heck
Contact:

Post by BERSERKERCREW »

thanks SWF,
I must say i'm honored,
because your art/inking style is awesome.

Thirdworldvillian
Regular Poster
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:49 pm

Post by Thirdworldvillian »

OHHHH TLH *Tear* I get this pain in my side when I see your art.......but its a good kind of pain. One such pain that makes me want to stop looking through the forums and go do something useful with my life.


eh never mind thats too much work

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

TheLoserHero fills me with hate because he is so awesome. I will eat him and steal his power, like Mega man.

Here's a low quality doodle I made while I was at work. Guess who these two are.
Image
Image

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:TheLoserHero fills me with hate because he is so awesome. I will eat him and steal his power, like Mega man.
Isn't that Kirby? Or does Megaman do that too?

Hehe, love the pic, PAL.

Speaking of acronyms, I read SWF and thought, "safe for work? We have somebody named 'safe for work'? WTF?"
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:

Post by Jim North »

Well, Megaman doesn't eat people.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Post by Humbug »

Very lovely piece. TLH.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Leko wrote:
PeppermintAfterlife wrote:TheLoserHero fills me with hate because he is so awesome. I will eat him and steal his power, like Mega man.
Isn't that Kirby? Or does Megaman do that too?

Hehe, love the pic, PAL.

Speaking of acronyms, I read SWF and thought, "safe for work? We have somebody named 'safe for work'? WTF?"
No but it'd be cool, eh?

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Heh, I was being silly when I said Mega Man ate people. But he does steal powers somehow.

SWF confused me too. We just usually call him Stinky.
The first time I saw PAL, i was confused, but then I realized the name I post with is too damn long, so it works.
Image

User avatar
Pillywiggin
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:05 am

Post by Pillywiggin »

Warning: a disgusting amount of cuteness following





Image


.
Image Image Image

User avatar
Beyonder_alpha
Regular Poster
Posts: 589
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:40 pm

Post by Beyonder_alpha »

Third day of using "How to draw the marvel way".

Image
-Shmoogleh.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Ah, I reckognize that distinctive marvel jaw.

User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

Image
Dysdera Crocata, pillbug hunter.

yes, she's a spidey :3
lazy sput is lazy.

Odd1
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1611
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Post by Odd1 »

Image

I drew this as filler for the inside cover of my first little printed book.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

If you love somebody, burn them.

User avatar
Eunice_P
Regular Poster
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Eunice_P »

Attack of the cute icons!!!! (Warning: contains lots of chibies)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Last but not least...
Image

Post Reply