The KeenCaptors!
- Ayame Ex_Goddess
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:28 am
- Location: Currently in low orbit over Southern Madagaskar
- Contact:
yes! I didn't even notice it on the board until I was reading through The Rules' Odds N' Ends section and noticed the card.
Ah well. There's still butter....and meatloaf.
Ah well. There's still butter....and meatloaf.
-"Tune In" to Newscast-

http://newscast.comicgenesis.com
THERE'S A SKIDMARK ON THE CEILING!
-Crow T. Robot (MST3K: Boggy Creek 2)

http://newscast.comicgenesis.com
THERE'S A SKIDMARK ON THE CEILING!
-Crow T. Robot (MST3K: Boggy Creek 2)
- Bright spark
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Contact:
A poem:
I never read the stickies
but have been shown the error of my ways
I have repented
Yay
I never read the stickies
but have been shown the error of my ways
I have repented
Yay
Go on, check it out
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
- RPin
- Gentleman Pornographer
- Posts: 2930
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
- Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
- Contact:
It works just fine for me, just click over the links. It's just they don't appear as links.[geoduck] wrote:Just a note of warning to any Mozilla-users out there- the site doesn't appear to work in that browser; the names aren't links. At least with my copy of Mozilla that's the case. Works OK in IE.
Thanks again to RPin for all the hard work.
Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE everyone who didn't get their cards yet, post a note here, and leave a RELIABLE e-mail adress. I'm getting some trouble sending cards to some of you.
- RPin
- Gentleman Pornographer
- Posts: 2930
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
- Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
- Contact:
Yeah, and you can always take part on the other KeenCard project.Ayame Ex_Goddess wrote:AAAHHHH!!! Why did this event have to end so soon?
I think it's http://keencards.keenspace.com, or something.
Umm, that's really weird my e-mail worked the first time but not now...RPin wrote: Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE everyone who didn't get their cards yet, post a note here, and leave a RELIABLE e-mail adress. I'm getting some trouble sending cards to some of you.
And I did delete the last file, and then when you reported the problem I deleted almost everything I could delete, did you try it after that?
I'll PM you my more secret address if it's still not working...
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
I'm one of those cardless types. Pin, I thought I sent you my third-attempt (!!!) email...If you somehow didn't get it, here it is again, only "hidden" so [url=http://lzorro4670*AT*aol.com]I won't get spammed[/url]. Only niceties and salutations. And the Card, o' course.
Last edited by Tim on Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
Yay! ^^
i went to see the site. It's cool! ^^
Also, RPin, i received the card and wallpaper, just to let you know.
i should've drawn the character a tad bigger so that it wouldn't have so much negative space above... (x.X; And i should've made it darker... (T-T
sorry, didn't mean to go into self-criticizm. ^^;;
Thanks again!
-Aimi
i went to see the site. It's cool! ^^
Also, RPin, i received the card and wallpaper, just to let you know.
i should've drawn the character a tad bigger so that it wouldn't have so much negative space above... (x.X; And i should've made it darker... (T-T
sorry, didn't mean to go into self-criticizm. ^^;;
Thanks again!
-Aimi
Tim wrote:"hidden"
That's not how you hide e-mails!
Purpose of email hiding, is posting the information that is not understandable for web spiders.
ie. a spider comes to this page and it sees [url =youremail@something.com]
and it recognizes it's an e mail by the @ character.
But if you posted "e mail me at myemail*at*something.com" it would be hidden.
or if you posted "e mail me at myemailRocks*at*something.com (remove 'Rocks') " it would be double plus hidden.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
Thanks for the tips! I thought I shoulda done the "remove"...prolly edit it...
In any case, it worked, I got my card! Now I just have to be included on the webpage.

CARD: The Symbiote
ARTIST: Tim Volpe of Alternate Delusions (http://altdelusions.keenspace.com)
CHARACTER: Tim bonded with Sym
POWER: Amplifies the natural abilities of the host. An imprint of these abilites are left with the symbiote to carry over to the next host. Also possesses limited shapeshifting abilities.
In any case, it worked, I got my card! Now I just have to be included on the webpage.

CARD: The Symbiote
ARTIST: Tim Volpe of Alternate Delusions (http://altdelusions.keenspace.com)
CHARACTER: Tim bonded with Sym
POWER: Amplifies the natural abilities of the host. An imprint of these abilites are left with the symbiote to carry over to the next host. Also possesses limited shapeshifting abilities.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
I got the fixed version allright!
No problems this time.
...
well the pixel at 50,100 should be #eed0d0 instead of #eed0d5. It ruins the mood a little, but I'll live.
No problems this time.
...
well the pixel at 50,100 should be #eed0d0 instead of #eed0d5. It ruins the mood a little, but I'll live.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
Huh. Sure enough. Thanks for the correction.RPin wrote:It works just fine for me, just click over the links. It's just they don't appear as links.[geoduck] wrote:Just a note of warning to any Mozilla-users out there- the site doesn't appear to work in that browser; the names aren't links. At least with my copy of Mozilla that's the case. Works OK in IE.
- TheBladeRoden2
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:40 am
- Location: Kirby Asgard
- Contact:
Oh durn, it loks like I missed the deadline. Curse me and my laziness!
"i just want to get back to life, but for that i just need to get dead" -boby

JR Productions Risen: The Forum

JR Productions Risen: The Forum





