Webcomic Biggest Losers

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

If I had a nickel for every time I was forced to wear lacy underwear...

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

...you'd have one nickel?
Image

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

He'd have nothing, after all it doesn't take any forcing to get mcduffies into lacey underthings.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:...you'd have one nickel?
He'd owe somebody money.
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

The Neko wrote:
PeppermintAfterlife wrote:...you'd have one nickel?
He'd owe somebody money.
a LOT of money.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:

Post by Jim North »

K-Dawg wrote:
BOMC wrote:
K-Dawg wrote:I've been dragged along for bra shopping with some of my friends. It can be sooooooooooo boring. :(
How can being surrounded by lacy booby-holders be boring?
Cause they're not all lacy. :(
And when you're just shopping, there's not many of them currently holding boobies.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

Jim North wrote:
K-Dawg wrote:
BOMC wrote: How can being surrounded by lacy booby-holders be boring?
Cause they're not all lacy. :(
And when you're just shopping, there's not many of them currently holding boobies.
plus being the lone guy in a lingerie store full of women tends to illicit stares, and not the good kind.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

legostargalactica wrote:
Jim North wrote:
K-Dawg wrote: Cause they're not all lacy. :(
And when you're just shopping, there's not many of them currently holding boobies.
plus being the lone guy in a lingerie store full of women tends to illicit stares, and not the good kind.

When I take my boy to a lingerie store, all the old ladies who work there flirt with him :-?
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

BOMC wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
Jim North wrote: And when you're just shopping, there's not many of them currently holding boobies.
plus being the lone guy in a lingerie store full of women tends to illicit stares, and not the good kind.

When I take my boy to a lingerie store, all the old ladies who work there flirt with him :-?
does he flirt back?
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

legostargalactica wrote:
BOMC wrote:
legostargalactica wrote: plus being the lone guy in a lingerie store full of women tends to illicit stares, and not the good kind.

When I take my boy to a lingerie store, all the old ladies who work there flirt with him :-?
does he flirt back?
Well... yeah, but only because it is the polite thing to do. He is a nice boy.
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

BOMC wrote:
legostargalactica wrote:
BOMC wrote:
When I take my boy to a lingerie store, all the old ladies who work there flirt with him :-?
does he flirt back?
Well... yeah, but only because it is the polite thing to do. He is a nice boy.
you sure that's the only reason?
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

The stares are the worse, they pierce through your soul. One of my friends used to always drag me into the lingerie store with her. Have me hold the stuff she's buying, and so forth.
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

Dragging guys in there isn't as fun as all that, though. Don't believe me, go in Victorias Secret with Jim sometime.
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

K-Dawg wrote:The stares are the worse, they pierce through your soul. One of my friends used to always drag me into the lingerie store with her. Have me hold the stuff she's buying, and so forth.
...wanna go shopping during CN Expo? :twisted:
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

Kat North wrote:Dragging guys in there isn't as fun as all that, though. Don't believe me, go in Victorias Secret with Jim sometime.
i can't see that ever happening.....
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

BOMC wrote:
K-Dawg wrote:The stares are the worse, they pierce through your soul. One of my friends used to always drag me into the lingerie store with her. Have me hold the stuff she's buying, and so forth.
...wanna go shopping during CN Expo? :twisted:
...I can't say no can I? But boyslave will be there anyways, I can talk to him. :D
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

BOMC wrote:
K-Dawg wrote:The stares are the worse, they pierce through your soul. One of my friends used to always drag me into the lingerie store with her. Have me hold the stuff she's buying, and so forth.
...wanna go shopping during CN Expo? :twisted:
this shopping.. would it involve giving our opinion on lingerie you're wearing?
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

BOMC wrote:
K-Dawg wrote:The stares are the worse, they pierce through your soul. One of my friends used to always drag me into the lingerie store with her. Have me hold the stuff she's buying, and so forth.
...wanna go shopping during CN Expo? :twisted:
Hey! I do!

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

mcDuffies wrote:
BOMC wrote:
K-Dawg wrote:The stares are the worse, they pierce through your soul. One of my friends used to always drag me into the lingerie store with her. Have me hold the stuff she's buying, and so forth.
...wanna go shopping during CN Expo? :twisted:
Hey! I do!
mcDuffies in a store full of panties...... think of the reprecussions!
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

K-Dawg wrote: ...I can't say no can I? But boyslave will be there anyways, I can talk to him. :D
True, I am sure he would be able to entertain you. Unless he is too busy flirting with the old ladies :-?
legostargalactica wrote: this shopping.. would it involve giving our opinion on lingerie you're wearing?
No boys in the changing rooms! So unless you want to dress in drag... :twisted:

I think we may need to keep the date of this shopping trip from mcDuffies... I hear that the second he enters a lingerie store and touches the merchandise, women everywhere shudder in fear.
-Grace (BOMC)

Post Reply