Song Stuck In Your Head?
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
Ultimate coolness.LAGtheNoggin wrote:http://512kb.net/flash5.htm
WAUUURGHHHHHH!
Come on!
WAUUURGHHHHHH!
Get down!
WAUUURGHHHHHH!
YAY!
I'm still in training. All week. And I don't even have Internet access.Warren wrote:I'm stuck in a training today. It's fun but I'm getting a headache. So I can't think of songs now.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Ron, the mad one
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:28 am
- Cheebs
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:44 am
- Location: Somewhere out there...
- Contact:
I've had this song from Disney's Aladin in my head, and it's been driving me up a wall, since this is all I know of the song:
One jump, ahead of the lawmen,
One sheep, ahead of the flock!
I think, I'd better go for a waaaaalk!
*insert words I don't remember*
Let's not be too hasty!
(Large harem woman interjects: Still, I think he's rather tasty!)
Gotta steal to eat, gotta eat to live;
O-ther-wise we'd get along!
And the scary part is, I haven't watched the movie in years.
One jump, ahead of the lawmen,
One sheep, ahead of the flock!
I think, I'd better go for a waaaaalk!
*insert words I don't remember*
Let's not be too hasty!
(Large harem woman interjects: Still, I think he's rather tasty!)
Gotta steal to eat, gotta eat to live;
O-ther-wise we'd get along!
And the scary part is, I haven't watched the movie in years.
Constant Flux: A semi-serious tale about trying to kick Fate in the head. Updates Sundays.
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm
*insert head banging and devil signs when appropriate*
That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane -
Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn -world serves its own needs, don't misserve your own needs. Feed it up a knock, speed, grunt no, strength no. Ladder structure clatter with fear of height, down height. Wire in a fire, represent the seven games in a government for hire and a combat site.
Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck.
Team by team reporters baffled, trump, tethered crop. Look at that low plane!
Fine
then.
Uh oh, overflow, population, common group, but it'll do. Save yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed. Tell me with the rapture and the reverent in the right - right. You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light,
feeling
pretty
psyched.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign tower. Slash and burn,
return, listen to yourself churn. Lock him in uniform and book burning,
blood letting. Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate. Light a candle,
light a motive. Step down, step down. Watch a heel crush, crush. Uh oh,
this means no fear - cavalier. Renegade and steer clear! A tournament,
a tournament, a tournament of lies.
Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I
decline.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
The other night I tripped a nice continental drift divide. Mount St. Edelite.
Leonard Bernstein.
Leonid Breshnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs. Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom! You symbiotic, patriotic, slam, but neck, right?
Right.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine...fine...
(It's time I had some time alone)
That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane -
Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn -world serves its own needs, don't misserve your own needs. Feed it up a knock, speed, grunt no, strength no. Ladder structure clatter with fear of height, down height. Wire in a fire, represent the seven games in a government for hire and a combat site.
Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck.
Team by team reporters baffled, trump, tethered crop. Look at that low plane!
Fine
then.
Uh oh, overflow, population, common group, but it'll do. Save yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed. Tell me with the rapture and the reverent in the right - right. You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light,
feeling
pretty
psyched.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign tower. Slash and burn,
return, listen to yourself churn. Lock him in uniform and book burning,
blood letting. Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate. Light a candle,
light a motive. Step down, step down. Watch a heel crush, crush. Uh oh,
this means no fear - cavalier. Renegade and steer clear! A tournament,
a tournament, a tournament of lies.
Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I
decline.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
The other night I tripped a nice continental drift divide. Mount St. Edelite.
Leonard Bernstein.
Leonid Breshnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs. Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom! You symbiotic, patriotic, slam, but neck, right?
Right.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine...fine...
(It's time I had some time alone)
Cool, so that's what the original lyrics are.Cheebs wrote:One jump, ahead of the lawmen,
One sheep, ahead of the flock!
I think, I'd better go for a waaaaalk!
*insert words I don't remember*
Let's not be too hasty!
(Large harem woman interjects: Still, I think he's rather tasty!)
Gotta steal to eat, gotta eat to live;
O-ther-wise we'd get along!
Ett steg, f
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
'I feel like I'm fixin' to die' rag
And it's one, two, three,
(do-whakee-do-whakee-do-whakee-do)
What are we fighting for?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next stop is Vietnam;
And it's five, six, seven,
(do-whakee-do-whakee-do-whakee-do)
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! we're all gonna die.
This thread will never die! Bwahahahah!
And it's one, two, three,
(do-whakee-do-whakee-do-whakee-do)
What are we fighting for?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next stop is Vietnam;
And it's five, six, seven,
(do-whakee-do-whakee-do-whakee-do)
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! we're all gonna die.
This thread will never die! Bwahahahah!
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
Everything has been said before,
Nothing's left to say anymore,
When it's all the same you can ask for it by name...
Babble Babble
Bitch Bitch
Rebel Rebel
Party Party
Sex Sex Sex and don't forget the Violence,
Blah Blah Blah
Got your lovey dovey sad and lonely,
Stick your stupid slogan in and everybody sing along.
Babble Babble
Bitch Bitch
Rebel Rebel
Party Party
Sex Sex Sex and don't forget the Violence,
Blah Blah Blah
Got your lovey dovey sad and lonely,
Stick your stupid slogan in and everybody sing along!
Are you motherF*ers ready for the new Sh*t!?
*r0x0rz*
Nothing's left to say anymore,
When it's all the same you can ask for it by name...
Babble Babble
Bitch Bitch
Rebel Rebel
Party Party
Sex Sex Sex and don't forget the Violence,
Blah Blah Blah
Got your lovey dovey sad and lonely,
Stick your stupid slogan in and everybody sing along.
Babble Babble
Bitch Bitch
Rebel Rebel
Party Party
Sex Sex Sex and don't forget the Violence,
Blah Blah Blah
Got your lovey dovey sad and lonely,
Stick your stupid slogan in and everybody sing along!
Are you motherF*ers ready for the new Sh*t!?
*r0x0rz*
- Isukiyomi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2446
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
- Location: The Big Apple
- Contact:
close your heart, close your eyes
fake a kiss and say goodbye
when you know it's not the way
and you're leaving home today
anger rises, the deed is done
just to say you can't go on
when you know that's not the way
yet you'e leaving home today
if I see a tear in your eye
it's an easy way
to say goodye
~short musical bridge~
you're afraid, so you lie
sometimes this will get you by
but you know that's not the way, and I trust you anyway
harmony, but not for long
plain to see we're doing something wrong
even though you've gone away, I still love you
but if I see a tear in your eye
it's an easy way
to say goodbye
ohh,oh who oh
to say goodbye...oh...oh...wooh...bye
to say goodbye...
~musical bridge~
sent you Rilke, by hand
hoping you would understand
don't you know that's not my way
I was missing you today
anger risings, the deed is done
just to say that you can't go on
and you know that's not my way
'cause I still love you
after all we've said and done
can't you see we can't go on
'cause God knows there's no easy way
to say......
goodbye
~Seal-No Easy Way~
fake a kiss and say goodbye
when you know it's not the way
and you're leaving home today
anger rises, the deed is done
just to say you can't go on
when you know that's not the way
yet you'e leaving home today
if I see a tear in your eye
it's an easy way
to say goodye
~short musical bridge~
you're afraid, so you lie
sometimes this will get you by
but you know that's not the way, and I trust you anyway
harmony, but not for long
plain to see we're doing something wrong
even though you've gone away, I still love you
but if I see a tear in your eye
it's an easy way
to say goodbye
ohh,oh who oh
to say goodbye...oh...oh...wooh...bye
to say goodbye...
~musical bridge~
sent you Rilke, by hand
hoping you would understand
don't you know that's not my way
I was missing you today
anger risings, the deed is done
just to say that you can't go on
and you know that's not my way
'cause I still love you
after all we've said and done
can't you see we can't go on
'cause God knows there's no easy way
to say......
goodbye
~Seal-No Easy Way~
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti





