Oh snap! We have to start the association thread all over again?? No this shouldn't be! YarpsDat save us!
anyways:
Bicycle
The Resurrected Free Association Thread.
- Plothole
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1056
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
- Location: In the Kitchen.
- Contact:
<i title="My Comic">Nyuterran Chronicles!</i> / <i title="My Art">Warped Deviations</i>
*promises to update within the next millenium*
*promises to update within the next millenium*
Yeah, post there...
Actually, I should probably lock this one already. Since the other one is started...
If StrredWolf changes his mind we can always unlock it later.
I'd wait a couple of days before doing that to other forum games, because whereas I can split the threads, (one of moderator's powers) I can't merge two.
And it's not sure whether Wolf still preffers 10 pages long chunks in couple of days.
If anyone has problem with that, send me a PM.
Actually, I should probably lock this one already. Since the other one is started...
If StrredWolf changes his mind we can always unlock it later.
I'd wait a couple of days before doing that to other forum games, because whereas I can split the threads, (one of moderator's powers) I can't merge two.
And it's not sure whether Wolf still preffers 10 pages long chunks in couple of days.
If anyone has problem with that, send me a PM.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
