Let's play: Who/What is in you avatar!!!!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Corgan_dane
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Corgan_dane »

(starts stealing avatars)
Image

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

Doesn't this mean we're over the post limit just now?
What a rubbish signature.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Komiyan wrote:The moustache does add to the deviousness.
It's not moustaches, it's wiggly eyebraws.

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Wow, page 11. Go figure.

Actually, it may not be that hard to organize at all. Hmmm...

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

We're Breaking the Law, Breaking the Law!
What a rubbish signature.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

*plays air guitar and head bangs*
[beavis] da, da da da, da da da, dunuh du-NUH![/beavis]
Image

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

My avatar is of me with long red cornrow braids ^_^ (hair is now short and curly)
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Go here to find out how to get a brand new avatar!

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

viewtopic.php?p=778798#778798

StrRedWolf says no more limits. That means no more locking of threads. *shrug* Please continue.

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

I do love drawing exagerated eyebrows. 8) It's my my personal trademark.
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

faub wrote:viewtopic.php?p=778798#778798

StrRedWolf says no more limits. That means no more locking of threads. *shrug* Please continue.
YEA!!!!! Your powers are limited!!!!! BEET THE SYSTEM!!!!
Last edited by [AlmightyPyro] on Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

We're...not breaking the law?

WELL WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT?! :cry:
What a rubbish signature.

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

*rapes Mooman*

*kills Mooman*

...well, that was fun.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

Crossfire wrote:I do love drawing exagerated eyebrows. 8) It's my my personal trademark.
Eyebrows... what about.. eyebrows?

:P
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
MrEff
Regular Poster
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 am
Location: Cruisin Mos Espa in my Delorean
Contact:

Post by MrEff »

brockway wrote:
Crossfire wrote:I do love drawing exagerated eyebrows. 8) It's my my personal trademark.
Eyebrows... what about.. eyebrows?

:P

lol Where are my eyebrows??!?!?

-MrEff-

User avatar
MrEff
Regular Poster
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 am
Location: Cruisin Mos Espa in my Delorean
Contact:

Post by MrEff »

johndisko wrote:im sure you all know my avatar :)

-jd

I wanna say Hellsing but I'm probably wrong....


-MrEff-

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Well, I suppose I should explain my latest avatar.

It's a frame from the movie The Killing. Uh...yeah. Very noir.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

Cricks5
Regular Poster
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:24 pm
Location: Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
Contact:

Post by Cricks5 »

This avatar of mine is from my fellow artist and friend Terra, and that is her id here. But I have no idea where to find her online on this forum site anymore. Can anybody help me out?
"For who doth the bell toll? It chimes for those who have lost their way here who were once my friends. Now I seek to find them so that we can have fun posting messsages again. If only I could remember what their ids here were though."

User avatar
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:

Post by Genesis_13 »

The Search function.

Up at the top. Yup.

<====Also: Yay Komiyan!
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!

This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Post by Humbug »

New avvie, hehe^^

Post Reply