Mr ComicGen 2007: Vote here!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Vote for Mr. Comicgen 2007

Poll ended at Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:58 am

Mr. Magics and Barbarics: OC
7
13%
Mr. Parallel Dementia: Timothy
15
28%
Mr. Avernight: Poppet
1
2%
Mr. Starlit Nights: Andeal
1
2%
Mr. Angst is a Five Letter Word: Steve
1
2%
Mr. Minions for Hire: Gavin
7
13%
Mr. Twisted Comix: Ty
1
2%
Mr. Naked Elf: Twim
1
2%
Mr. Wacky adventures of.... : Draconus
2
4%
Mr. Ugly Girl: Spaz
18
33%
 
Total votes: 54

User avatar
Lunar
Regular Poster
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:46 pm
Location: Do I look insane?
Contact:

Post by Lunar »

I voted for Tim, because I also enjoy Tetris and barbecue.
Image

Image

User avatar
834n
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:38 pm
Location: A City of Rock and Roll
Contact:

Post by 834n »

Oh whoa it's getting close :o

User avatar
Sincerely
Ice Queen
Posts: 1814
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: In my frigid kingdom
Contact:

Post by Sincerely »

Go Timmy! You can do it! Don't be beaten by a stick figure! We'll never hear the end of you complaining about it!
Image

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

sincerely wrote:Go Timmy! You can do it! Don't be beaten by a stick figure! We'll never hear the end of you complaining about it!
Hey now... He's an adorable stick figure.
Image Image

User avatar
Sketchywallflowr
Regular Poster
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: Sexpot Central

Post by Sketchywallflowr »

Sister of mine, you're kicking butt in the male AND female categories.
Need me to kill someone? I'm a hired assasin in my spare time.

User avatar
Jops
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:55 am
Location: Zzyzx Rd.
Contact:

Post by Jops »

I think this competition is over (polls should have closed already), sooo....

We have a winner: Spaz!
Jops

Image Image

User avatar
Fabio Ciccone
Regular Poster
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:42 am
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Contact:

Post by Fabio Ciccone »

Jops wrote:I think this competition is over (polls should have closed already), sooo....

We have a winner: Spaz!
Yo, congrats, Nanda :D

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

Fabio Ciccone wrote:
Jops wrote:I think this competition is over (polls should have closed already), sooo....

We have a winner: Spaz!
Yo, congrats, Nanda :D
:o No way! I was completely expecting a last-minute upset. Neat! I'd like to thank Humbug for not entering this year. :wink:
Image Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

This is totally going to Spaz's head.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

yeahduff wrote:This is totally going to Spaz's head.
Nah, he thinks it's a cruel joke. He's still waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Image Image

User avatar
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 15660
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: right outside your window.
Contact:

Post by Dr Legostar »

Nanda wrote:
yeahduff wrote:This is totally going to Spaz's head.
Nah, he thinks it's a cruel joke. He's still waiting for the other shoe to drop.
it doesn't help that you're standing on the balcony above him with a shoe.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Image

User avatar
834n
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:38 pm
Location: A City of Rock and Roll
Contact:

Post by 834n »

Congratulations Spaz and Nanda.

User avatar
Salyavin
Regular Poster
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:44 am
Location: Right behind you
Contact:

Post by Salyavin »

legostargalactica wrote:
Nanda wrote:
yeahduff wrote:This is totally going to Spaz's head.
Nah, he thinks it's a cruel joke. He's still waiting for the other shoe to drop.
it doesn't help that you're standing on the balcony above him with a shoe.
A very heavy shoe I might add
A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening ear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French porn.

User avatar
834n
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:38 pm
Location: A City of Rock and Roll
Contact:

Post by 834n »

<_<
>_>
Spaz is a shoe-in.

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

834n wrote:Congratulations Spaz and Nanda.
Thanks, 834n! :D
legostar wrote: it doesn't help that you're standing on the balcony above him with a shoe.
It's a necessary evil. It builds character.
Image Image

User avatar
Lunar
Regular Poster
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:46 pm
Location: Do I look insane?
Contact:

Post by Lunar »

Draconus made 4th place. This is better than I expected of him.
Image

Image

Post Reply