Need an opinion...

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

Ian Moulding wrote:
Leko wrote:You know, if guys would just ASK us how our minds worked, and were polite about it, they wouldn't have to remain in ignorance. ^_^
I asked a girlfriend (Now ex- ) what she was thinking, once. She wanted to know what I meant by that. I said I meant "What are you thinking about?"

"Well I don't know. What are you thinking about?"

Things went downhill from there.
Well obviously you weren't polite about it. :P

But yeah, the whole keeping with your schedule thing is very important. I'm pretty sure the only thing keeping me reading Digital War at this point is an interest in making myself miserable. I'd call him a lousy bugger, but with my luck he or one of his many henchmen would probably come back with a good excuse and beat my ass into the ground.

In any case, too many filler strips and your audience abandons you. It's like instant reader-B-gone.
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
Valuedan
Regular Poster
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:41 am
Location: Cheney
Contact:

Post by Valuedan »

I think your choice should rely on how long it takes you to make your comics. If it only takes a little while, then do a big upload (because there's no point in wasting your time if no one is reading your comics right now, as you said before).

If it takes a hell of a LONG time to make your comics, go ahead and spread them out.
<a href="http://dansedansemacabre.net">Danse Danse Macabre</a> is pretty funny how about you go read it

Post Reply