*looks around* Hi? *hides*

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

o_O *meep!*

Eheheh, hihi all! :D

Pleasepleaseplease may I feature that picture on site as gift art/print it off... Without granting you total servitude... 'cause... I kinda need to do other things aside from... serve people. ^_^

*CLINGS to your ankles, giving puppy-dog-eyes...not literally...because the puppy wouldn't appreciate that....*
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

I don't think he could say no to that...
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

To bad, War would probably let you use it in exchange for some puppy eyes, I think he has a collection.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

BryanOlsson
Regular Poster
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 am
Location: MN
Contact:

Post by BryanOlsson »

I know the location of Reive's secret hideout. Go Go Gadget Blackmail.

User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

wow - here for less than 10 posts and war has done a pic of you already! congrats and welcome!
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

Melody
Regular Poster
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 9:21 am
Contact:

>>

Post by Melody »

This reminds me of one of the best movies ever made, Kung Pow. The theatrical release had a large chunk of the movie missing to keep its ratings low enough, so they used a tiny net scene to patch the surrounding scenes together. I was sad that they had to cut out the part, but I can see it on the DVD I bought, plus the tiny net scene resulted in one of the most incredible phrases of all time. "Hmmmm, yes. A tiny net is a death sentence. It's a net, and it's tiny."
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

More than happy for that picture, it rocks. ^_^ And thanks for the welcomes still! This is kinda fun.. :p

And as for my hideout... Don't tell or I'll.....um..... do something! Yeah!
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

Welcome Reine!

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

YarpsDat wrote:I don't think he could say no to that...
- considering only one of the four characters featured are his own... But speaking of which, what is the copyright protocol for works created by other people that feature both your own and other people's characters? O.o

User avatar
Friend
Regular Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
Location: Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Post by Friend »

The creator of one of the involved characters hires a goon to whack the creator of the other involved character, and claims intellectual rights over that character. The copyright belongs to the first person to kill the other. Haven't heard of the Battle Royale Act?
Oh, wait... that's schoolchildren.

Welcome, Reive, to the forums! Too much Starcraft recently makes my mental picture of you strongly resemble a Protoss reaver.

Anyone notice how CaptainG is an Ensign? I couldn't help but find that funny. No offense, of course, EnsignG. :)

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

trinket90 wrote:The creator of one of the involved characters hires a goon to whack the creator of the other involved character, and claims intellectual rights over that character. The copyright belongs to the first person to kill the other. Haven't heard of the Battle Royale Act?
Oh, wait... that's schoolchildren.
Now where'd I put my baseball bat.... ^_^

Image

I'm sorry... it just looked a bit lonely without colour.... ^_^;; Don't hurt me... ^_^
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

FoxFang
Regular Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:52 pm

Post by FoxFang »

Hey hey, no groping or fondling my artist and I don't get any hellos.....I see how it is...go for the cute artist girl, leave the guy at the door. Just wait, the draons will come and not even war can kill them....hehe...now I think I'm in trouble. *blames poor reive who is stuck making a comic with him. He then hides behind her* She did it, she did it, she is a ventriliquist!
Last edited by FoxFang on Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

trinket90 wrote: Welcome, Reive, to the forums! Too much Starcraft recently makes my mental picture of you strongly resemble a Protoss reaver.
What? You too? Though I'm sure Reive doesn't really look like a grotesque yellow catapiller.

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

Vorticus wrote:
trinket90 wrote: Welcome, Reive, to the forums! Too much Starcraft recently makes my mental picture of you strongly resemble a Protoss reaver.
What? You too? Though I'm sure Reive doesn't really look like a grotesque yellow catapiller.
Image

Damn right, I'm a cute yellow caterpillar.... :P
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
Axonite
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:06 pm
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Axonite »

Greetings! :)

User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

Howdy thar, partner! I saw you leave as I entered the chat much earlier today. So...welcome, and sorry I missed ya.
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

Alo axonite and soap. ^_^
Yeah, the Internet..mysteriously died on me. I really appreciate the replies from all this, it's great! :D
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
Friend
Regular Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
Location: Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Post by Friend »

Hello Foxfang! Welcome to the forums!
Your attention seeking ways will ensure you fit right in :P

User avatar
Mr Ekshin
Regular Poster
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:28 am
Location: Back against a wall with an apple on my head.
Contact:

Post by Mr Ekshin »

Hiya
:)

User avatar
RadPal
Regular Poster
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:08 pm

Post by RadPal »

Hi! Welcome! From someone newer than you. Heh

Post Reply