HWAET!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Paul.Power
Regular Poster
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Churchill College, Cambridge
Contact:

Post by Paul.Power »

JeremyW wrote:Based on the information compiled in this thread I was able to create the perfect comic strip. Thank you for your input. Please enjoy the following strip.
Image
I actually had a plan to create a comic strip along very similar lines, called Eyes in the Dark. Then my first attempt at getting a Keenspace account screwed up majorly. Good job, because I'm much happier with Boot Camp.
Boot Camp - There don't appear to be many Worms webcomics out there...

Image

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Don't forget to send it to our friends in HNTRAC now!

User avatar
JeremyW
Regular Poster
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: magic town

Post by JeremyW »

Maybe.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Friends? I'm no friend with that jerk mcDuffies!

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

mcDuffies wrote:Friends? I'm no friend with that jerk mcDuffies!
*straight face* is anyone?

*runs*
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Looks like cut n paste to me......
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

Ruxen
Regular Poster
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:14 pm
Location: Canadaing along!
Contact:

Post by Ruxen »

This wouldn't count anymore but I used to get really mad when I searched endlessly though the guide to end up at a rather interesting comic only to find out that the author quit after a month and 3 strips. :evil:
Image

Post Reply