Fanart Joy #5

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

CapitanG wrote:Midgets are comedy gold.
I'm sure they think so too.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Mr.Bob wrote:
Jim North wrote: Image
HOORAY!!!

(You could fit a cigar in that hand!)
Or make it point to the ceiling.

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

G-Lode wrote:here's one more for Luprand and BrownEyedCat.

P.S. Sorry I made you so short! It's all for comic effect at mostly your expense, I assure you! :D
Heh ... you should see the Revolution thread; that's how I usually end up drawing the little puppy anyway.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

I wish we could figure out who that Masked Monkey really is...
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
Chibiartstudios
Regular Poster
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:33 pm
Location: Right behind you!
Contact:

Post by Chibiartstudios »

"OK, So F*** that!"

*Giggle Snort!*

Who is he? The world may never know. His disguise is just so perfect that he could post right above me and I would never know!

REVEAL YOURSELF MONKEY!!!

(We really should start a thread dedicated to fake old comic book covers with keen characters.)
Help me live my childhood dream of becoming the head of an evil corrupt corporate conglomorate:
Image

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

Damn, I need to check these fanart threads more often.
Mr.Bob wrote:I wish I was Grace.
Everybody does.

Also, thanks for the sketch, Jim!
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I don't wish I was Grace. Unless I was CJ.

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

mcDuffies wrote:I don't wish I was Grace. Unless I was CJ.
Wait.... what? :-?
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:

Post by Jim North »

Ymmot wrote:uhhh...could it be that it looks maybe just a little...phallic?
Heh, yah. I knew that it was going to come out looking phallic, but I didn't realize until I'd posted it that it came out looking that pahllic. ;)
BOMC wrote:Also, thanks for the sketch, Jim!
No problem! :D
mcDuffies wrote:
Mr.Bob wrote:(You could fit a cigar in that hand!)
Or make it point to the ceiling.
Good points both. Now if only I wasn't too lazy to actually make those versions. :P
BrownEyedCat wrote:Now that my goal has been achieved, I can ask for fanart from everyone! Mwa ha ha!
Egad! What have I unwittingly loosed upon this world?!
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Post by BrownEyedCat »

G-Lode wrote:here's one more for Luprand and BrownEyedCat.
YES! My legions of fanart have doubled! Thanks, G-Lode!
Jim North wrote:
BrownEyedCat wrote:Now that my goal has been achieved, I can ask for fanart from everyone! Mwa ha ha!
Egad! What have I unwittingly loosed upon this world?!
. . . One that can't come up with a witty answer for that. You've probably got nothing to fear . . .
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

BOMC wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:I don't wish I was Grace. Unless I was CJ.
Wait.... what? :-?
If I was Grace, I wouldn't be interested in Grace unless if I was CJ.

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

I still don't understand, but I am going to pretend i do.

*smiles and nods*
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:

Post by Jim North »

mcDuffies wrote:If I was Grace, I wouldn't be interested in Grace unless if I was CJ.
But I thought you were Cortland, anyway . . .
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

Jim North wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:If I was Grace, I wouldn't be interested in Grace unless if I was CJ.
But I thought you were Cortland, anyway . . .
So, he is Cortland, and if Cortland were McDuffies, who was me, I wouldn't be interested in me unless I was CJ?

*brains explodes*
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Yes. But I mean yes in the negative sense.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Terotrous
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1975
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:23 pm
Location: Canada, eh?
Contact:

Post by Terotrous »

Jim North wrote:Image
Cool! I missed that. Thanks Jim!
What Lies Beyond - A Psychological Fantasy Novel
Image
Stuff that updates sometimes:
ImageImage
I also did phbites.comicgenesis.com and hntrac.comicgenesis.com way back when.

User avatar
CapitanG
Regular Poster
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: My mountain hideout
Contact:

Post by CapitanG »

Luprand wrote:Yes. But I mean yes in the negative sense.

--Sij
Evil yes, or -[yes], in the yes-[yes*2] sense?

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Yes.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Yes yes or yes Grace?

Post Reply