Let's play: Who/What is in you avatar!!!!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

<------ Well, at least I've settled on a general trend.
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I'm a partizan.

User avatar
Theamazingsquad
Regular Poster
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:36 am
Location: Ballymena, N. Ireland
Contact:

Post by Theamazingsquad »

my avatar is of Orlando, one of my characters, but this current version was drawn by Cortland.
http://theamazingsquad.comicgenesis.com

Studying Architecture. Going to go to Art school instead
Comic slowly returning from Haitus
Life is grand.

User avatar
MrEff
Regular Poster
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:19 am
Location: Cruisin Mos Espa in my Delorean
Contact:

Post by MrEff »

BeefotronX wrote:My avatar has the best hair.
No way.... My Avatars hair is MUCH better..... Oh wait....



Nevermind

-MrEff-

User avatar
Cortland
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1202
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:52 am
Location: Bellevue, Neb.
Contact:

Post by Cortland »

theamazingsquad wrote:my avatar is of Orlando, one of my characters, but this current version was drawn by Cortland.
So we can call him, Cortlando! :D
Image Image

User avatar
KODAMA
Spodama Mon
Posts: 694
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by KODAMA »

MrEff wrote:
BeefotronX wrote:My avatar has the best hair.
No way.... My Avatars hair is MUCH better..... Oh wait....



Nevermind

-MrEff-
:'D but you gotta have the blue hair.
I'M MAKING A GAME | GALLERY | The old webcomic:http://www.skimlines.com | [url=irc://irc.esper.net/keenspace]irc://irc.esper.net/keenspace[/url]

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

Seriously though, when was the last time there was an avatar trend?

Aren't we due?
What a rubbish signature.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Mooman wrote:Seriously though, when was the last time there was an avatar trend?

Aren't we due?
The Mr. Bob one was a trend. Sort of. Unless you mean we all do our own based on the same theme. Someone suggest something;
it'll be "fun".
Image

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Post by Cope »

Man-sex!


What? Someone was bound to mention it eventually...
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

*slaps head*
Why didn't I think of that!
TOXIC must be thinking the same thing, actually.
Image

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:*slaps head*
Why didn't I think of that!
TOXIC must be thinking the same thing, actually.
:o

Whoa! Do you have ESP?
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Genesis_13
Regular Poster
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:58 pm
Location: Right outside M.E. Charm's house...escaping!
Contact:

Post by Genesis_13 »

Wow...I was halfway there before...I'll have to revert.
Who are you calling a super-small bean you need a magnifying glass to see?!!!

This would be so much better if I updated it....which I did....but then I stopped again!

User avatar
Mooman
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1454
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: Defender of the Faith
Contact:

Post by Mooman »

I'm sure we can do a little better than 'mansex'.
What a rubbish signature.

User avatar
Fiore42
Regular Poster
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:51 am
Location: Japan
Contact:

Post by Fiore42 »

The Stag-Horned lord demands more man-sex avatars! Bow before the Horny Lord!
Image

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:
PeppermintAfterlife wrote:*slaps head*
Why didn't I think of that!
TOXIC must be thinking the same thing, actually.
:o

Whoa! Do you have ESP?
Ha ha!
It seems so...
Image

User avatar
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:

Post by Prettydragoon »

Mooman wrote:I'm sure we can do a little better than 'mansex'.
Hot, steamy mansex!
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!

User avatar
Smight
Regular Poster
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:50 am
Location: A Dark Place
Contact:

Post by Smight »

Hot, steamy naked mansex!
I remember caring... It was nice.

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

Handlebar mustaches!
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Make it with moustaches, and then I won't have to change my ava.

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Post by IVstudios »

They already did that for "Movember."

Post Reply