*looks around* Hi? *hides*

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: >>

Post by McDuffies »

Melody wrote:I let a kid whose name was Bryan/Brian Olson/Olsson whose dream at the time was to become a scientist borrow a magnifying glass with a light built in when I used to live in California. And stuff.
He passed it along to me.
*plays with your magnifying glass*

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

heffaloop wrote:But you can't kill Jamie ;_;
I agree!
Image

User avatar
JPSloan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1406
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Germantown, MD
Contact:

Post by JPSloan »

mcDuffies wrote:
FoxFang wrote:*cackles* War will not kill me! Not unless he can outbeat my creatures and come on, you can't kill cool things liek that. It's like trying to watch the new transformers show and loving them like the old ones, not possible in reality.
I think you're safe as long as you don't have an avatar.
I recommend doing what I did. Post on the forums for a couple of years, then take about a year long hiatus, during which War starts posting. Then, when you return, everyone thinks you're a newbie, and War basically leaves you the hell alone.

Until, of course, you open your big fat trap and draw attention to yourself. Jeez... I'm glad I'm not that stupid!

um.

:o
Ancient relic of a by-gone era.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Re: >>

Post by Warren »

mcDuffies wrote:
Melody wrote:I let a kid whose name was Bryan/Brian Olson/Olsson whose dream at the time was to become a scientist borrow a magnifying glass with a light built in when I used to live in California. And stuff.
He passed it along to me.
*plays with your magnifying glass*
You can play a fun game with ants and a magnifying glass!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

BryanOlsson
Regular Poster
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 am
Location: MN
Contact:

Post by BryanOlsson »

I've never been to california. But that doesn't mean evil clones of me haven't.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: >>

Post by McDuffies »

Warren wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:
Melody wrote:I let a kid whose name was Bryan/Brian Olson/Olsson whose dream at the time was to become a scientist borrow a magnifying glass with a light built in when I used to live in California. And stuff.
He passed it along to me.
*plays with your magnifying glass*
You can play a fun game with ants and a magnifying glass!
AAGH! ANTS! THEY'RE ALL OVER ME! GETHEMOFF GETHEMOFF!

Post Reply