*looks around* Hi? *hides*

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

BryanOlsson wrote:Does that mean rkolter has a chance?
Well, I am the only one who War hasn't actually killed. But being sucked up in a vaccum cleaner is terribly embarassing.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

mcDuffies wrote:
Reive wrote: *hugs and pats McDuffies* ^_^;

(No, comfort will not be given through nekkid pictures, nyaah.)
Now I remembered one upside of being kicked in the nuts.
Hurah for softhearted forum girls.
Want hugged again?

*kicks McDuffies*
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Ly
Regular Poster
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:52 pm
Location: Pullman
Contact:

Post by Ly »

rkolter wrote:
BryanOlsson wrote:Does that mean rkolter has a chance?
Well, I am the only one who War hasn't actually killed. But being sucked up in a vaccum cleaner is terribly embarassing.
He hasn't killed me yet! Though RLC has.. which is quite embarassing, actually. I'll shut up now.
Proudly Running out of Attention Span Since 1984.

Coming Soon: Cliche Academy

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

Warren wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:
Reive wrote: *hugs and pats McDuffies* ^_^;

(No, comfort will not be given through nekkid pictures, nyaah.)
Now I remembered one upside of being kicked in the nuts.
Hurah for softhearted forum girls.
Want hugged again?

*kicks McDuffies*
Did I miss a good ol' kicking again?

*Rubs Vic's Vapor Rub on McDuffies*

I always get that mixed up with kicking...
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

Woo! Horray for being late. (And having a dead internet connection).

Anyway, welcome (Both Reive and Fox), though, you've probably been here long enough that you don't need it. I just don't pay very much attention.

Also, the reason War gets to kill people is because he always does so through fabulous pieces of artwork. Which is much more interesting than, "I STaBS U 2 DeATH!!1ONE". ^_^

Oh, and the fact that he is the destroyer of worlds. Kinda like Fluffy. Only with less fur.

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

rkolter wrote:
BryanOlsson wrote:Does that mean rkolter has a chance?
Well, I am the only one who War hasn't actually killed. But being sucked up in a vaccum cleaner is terribly embarassing.
What about me and EvilJamie?
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

rkolter wrote:
BryanOlsson wrote:Does that mean rkolter has a chance?
Well, I am the only one who War hasn't actually killed. But being sucked up in a vaccum cleaner is terribly embarassing.
How can you kill what isn't alive?
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

YarpsDat wrote:
rkolter wrote:
BryanOlsson wrote:Does that mean rkolter has a chance?
Well, I am the only one who War hasn't actually killed. But being sucked up in a vaccum cleaner is terribly embarassing.
What about me and EvilJamie?
You had your eye poked out! And as we learned in Kill Bill Vol. 2, that is as good as being dead.

War never killed evil jamie? *hm* *holds up a sign over our president*
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

Ah, but you haven't established the murderer in Cluedo yet.

User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Heffaloop »

But you can't kill Jamie ;_;
He's my knight!
omgwtf

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

And the plot thickens!! :D

User avatar
CapitanG
Regular Poster
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: My mountain hideout
Contact:

Post by CapitanG »

I, too, remain un-killed. Touche!

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

*lodes gon*

*shoetes CeptanG witf teh gon*

thats right, who's alive now punk? :evil:
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CapitanG
Regular Poster
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: My mountain hideout
Contact:

Post by CapitanG »

Eye'me note ded, juts woonded.

Ewe bastherd.

BryanOlsson
Regular Poster
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 am
Location: MN
Contact:

Post by BryanOlsson »

Ah yes, 'teh gon' so powerful. Descimates spelling and grammar. Also makes me want to die.

Melody
Regular Poster
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 9:21 am
Contact:

>>

Post by Melody »

Bryan, your name is familiar. Did you borrow my magnifying glass with a light and "forget" to give it back to me?
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Re: >>

Post by JexKerome »

Melody wrote:Bryan, your name is familiar. Did you borrow my magnifying glass with a light and "forget" to give it back to me?
It's official: them mexicans is weird!!!
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

Melody
Regular Poster
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 9:21 am
Contact:

>>

Post by Melody »

I let a kid whose name was Bryan/Brian Olson/Olsson whose dream at the time was to become a scientist borrow a magnifying glass with a light built in when I used to live in California. And stuff.
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.

Melody
Regular Poster
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 9:21 am
Contact:

>>

Post by Melody »

I WANT IT BACK.
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.

User avatar
[AOD]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: On the run!
Contact:

Post by [AOD] »

rkolter wrote:
BryanOlsson wrote:Does that mean rkolter has a chance?
Well, I am the only one who War hasn't actually killed. But being sucked up in a vaccum cleaner is terribly embarassing.
He hasn't killed me either. But then again... how does one kill something that's never been alive in the first place?

Hello newbie-person! Be safe!

Image
My Comic Hexagon Death Squad

A Comic I do with my Buddy Raocow: Artificial Time XS

Post Reply