Group LiveDraw

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by Sortelli »

Shannon hijacked me for errands after I logged off and wrapped up my work so I could not return :<

these are so much fun, I really love hanging out with you guys and watching everyone work

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by Humbug »

I ACTUALLY DREW SOMETHING ON LIVEDRAW

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

I want to figure out a way to set it up so my onboard webcam can look at my drawings while allowing me to still look at the screen :(

My lack of technology is preventing me from hanging out with the cute kids
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

My terrible secret is revealed. One of them, anyway.

Post by Cope »

Personally, I just use my lack of a webcam as justification to go in and pretend to be drawing.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by IVstudios »

VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:I want to figure out a way to set it up so my onboard webcam can look at my drawings while allowing me to still look at the screen :(
An elaborate array of mirrors?

User avatar
Humbug
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Not here.
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by Humbug »

Oh yea, LiveDraw was a little buggy for me, maybe it's because I'm using Windows Vista? My screenshare kept disappearing whenever I'm on a tab that wasn't Photoshop. At least it worked while I was drawing tho.

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by Sortelli »

Humbug wrote:My screenshare kept disappearing whenever I'm on a tab that wasn't Photoshop
That happens to me too, I think it happens if you minimize your Photoshop instead of leaving it full size and moving to a different window/program. My instinct is to move to things by minimizing whatever I am looking at though, so my screen broke a lot.

User avatar
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:08 pm
Location: bat country
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by LibertyCabbage »

It sounds like y'all had fun. I was gonna go on, but I was preoccupied till kinda late, and that point I was just too tired to feel like doing anything.
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:I want to figure out a way to set it up so my onboard webcam can look at my drawings while allowing me to still look at the screen :(
If you have a smartphone, you can get the Hangouts app and use your phone as your webcam. That's what I've been doing, anyways, although it means that I have to hold my phone in my left hand while drawing, which I'm still not completely used to.
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

LibertyCabbage wrote:It sounds like y'all had fun. I was gonna go on, but I was preoccupied till kinda late, and that point I was just too tired to feel like doing anything.
VeryCuddlyCornpone wrote:I want to figure out a way to set it up so my onboard webcam can look at my drawings while allowing me to still look at the screen :(
If you have a smartphone, you can get the Hangouts app and use your phone as your webcam. That's what I've been doing, anyways, although it means that I have to hold my phone in my left hand while drawing, which I'm still not completely used to.
I just have a regular old flip phone :( I'll see if there's somethign I can rig up anyways. i might just set the laptop up sideways or something. Who knows!
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
djracodex
Regular Poster
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by djracodex »

LibertyCabbage wrote:If you have a smartphone, you can get the Hangouts app and use your phone as your webcam. That's what I've been doing, anyways, although it means that I have to hold my phone in my left hand while drawing, which I'm still not completely used to.
Will this really work? My lappy poops itself whenever I try to use Ps and hangout, but I'll try to rig my phone next time!
Image

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by IVstudios »

Starting nooooow! Participate here lurk here.

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

who's talking right now they sound cute
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

who is this man with this creamy voice, IV is that you
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

omg i'm a horrible horrible creepy person
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by IVstudios »

No, I'm the one with the nasally voice.

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

i only hear one man and he sounds like a dream
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by IVstudios »

There are two of us, Me and Derenge.

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

IVstudios wrote:There are two of us, Me and Derenge.
I heard the second man! I saw the second gunman! Well, both of you sound pretty good.
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
RobboAKAscooby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1140
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:00 pm
Location: Brisvegas
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by RobboAKAscooby »

Taking a peek now, may participate some time in the future.

It's 6.45am here, I planned to spend my all nighter working on artwork, put on some Disney movies for "background noise" and....

...yeah I ended up watching every Disney film I own and drew, like, a single face.
ImageDeviantart~tumblr
"Your service is to the story and to the characters. Fuck the audience and fuck your own whims." - Yeahduff

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: Group LiveDraw

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

RobboAKAscooby wrote:Taking a peek now, may participate some time in the future.

It's 6.45am here, I planned to spend my all nighter working on artwork, put on some Disney movies for "background noise" and....

...yeah I ended up watching every Disney film I own and drew, like, a single face.
:lol:
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

Post Reply