Garnering Cameos..

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Spectre_General
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:16 pm

Post by Spectre_General »

I'm sure I'm too late for this, but if not, I;m all about having Bonzai cameo.

Here is him.

Here is him maskless.

I hope I hope I hope it gets in!
Image

User avatar
Fading Aura
Regular Poster
Posts: 657
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:54 pm

Fursona

Post by Fading Aura »

Turnsky wrote:oh, and fading, what 'fursona' are you?.. a tiger?
While my online fusona is indeed feline, the markings aren't of any real animal I've seen. I started with a tiger and then altered the markings to what I felt looked neat. White fur was also removed in favor of having all orange and black.

I hope this helps. :D
Here we stand, here we fall; history don't care at all. Make the bed, light the light; Lady Mercy won't be home tonight.

User avatar
Turnsky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Devonport, Tasmania
Contact:

Post by Turnsky »

Image
"when a hero dies, he becomes a legend, that legend, with time, becomes a myth, then a fable, that fable, is then carved in stone, and when that stone crumbles, it is lost" - Takahn.

Post Reply