Who wants a cameo?

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

I certainly wouldn't object. :)

User avatar
Smight
Regular Poster
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:50 am
Location: A Dark Place
Contact:

Post by Smight »

Just draw someone that isn't anyone else... I'll pretend it's me!
I remember caring... It was nice.

User avatar
DJMayhem
cor leonis
Posts: 3651
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:47 pm
Contact:

Post by DJMayhem »

Um... I'd love to be in the comic.... if you want me to be in it. I'm ugly.
You know, i should work on this.

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

I'm a bit plain-lookin', but then again, that's why I have the plaid... Sounds like fun.
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
TheBladeRoden2
Regular Poster
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:40 am
Location: Kirby Asgard
Contact:

Post by TheBladeRoden2 »

I'm in like Chow Lon Fin!
"i just want to get back to life, but for that i just need to get dead" -boby
Image
JR Productions Risen: The Forum

User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3285
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: State of WA, formerly MA
Contact:

Post by Tim »

I need to get out to the theater more often...so count me in! ...Please! ...If you can!

I was Lord Capulet once...
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

User avatar
Jim North
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6659
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:55 pm
Location: The Omnipresent Here
Contact:

Post by Jim North »

Maybe, maybe not. How much does it pay?
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.

User avatar
Tynan
A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
Posts: 4214
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Adventuring
Contact:

Post by Tynan »

Tim wrote:I need to get out to the theater more often...so count me in! ...Please! ...If you can!

I was Lord Capulet once...
Bring me my long sword!

User avatar
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:35 am
Location: Hrmph.
Contact:

Post by Komiyan »

Heck, if Death and a puppy are allowed in, they probably won't be too strict about drow, right? :)
Image
Image

User avatar
Theamazingsquad
Regular Poster
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:36 am
Location: Ballymena, N. Ireland
Contact:

Post by Theamazingsquad »

Oh, go on then. I always try to get in on things like this.
It makes me feel loved!
http://theamazingsquad.comicgenesis.com

Studying Architecture. Going to go to Art school instead
Comic slowly returning from Haitus
Life is grand.

User avatar
Joel Fagin
nothos adrisor (GTC)
Posts: 6014
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
Location: City of Lights
Contact:

Post by Joel Fagin »

If you like, but I don't have anything worth linking quite yet.

- Joel Fagin
Image

DarkArtist
Regular Poster
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:36 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by DarkArtist »

Who am I to be different. You an add me (Or at least Lexi) in too. We like theater.
Image

User avatar
RemusShepherd
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2011
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:23 pm
Contact:

Post by RemusShepherd »

I'm happy to have any of my comic's characters in a cameo. With one caveat: Foil must remain greyscale. He doesn't get color, ever.
Image

User avatar
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:

Post by Prettydragoon »

I'd love to be included in the audience of Romeo and Juliet! Sex and violence, what's not to like? :)
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

I've always enjoyed a good performance of Romeo and Juliet. Please feel free to include me, if you'd like.

User avatar
Paul.Power
Regular Poster
Posts: 293
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Churchill College, Cambridge
Contact:

Post by Paul.Power »

'Twould be fine by me, though a worm in the audience might cause some comment.

Though if there's room for Death, puppies, Legomen...
Boot Camp - There don't appear to be many Worms webcomics out there...

Image

User avatar
VileTerror
Anti-Villain
Posts: 3437
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:16 am
Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.
Contact:

. . .

Post by VileTerror »

This is going to be one of the most bizarre plays ever, and simply because of the audience.
Haughty spirit and pride make for a wild roller coaster ride!
I mean, as long as you like fairly final endings.

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Me! Put Me In!

Pwease!

User avatar
BrownEyedCat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1848
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:24 pm
Location: Lurking in the Corners
Contact:

Post by BrownEyedCat »

If there's any room left, I'd love to be cameo . . . cameo-ed? Cameod? Cam- oh, whatever. I'm not looking it up.
Image

Image
Previously Catrine until my account crashed.

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

yay cameos!


Just remember, my chest is huge
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

Post Reply