obviously this one goes out to Mr. Robert Cook(geoduck)
I was sorta disappointed with the way the the comic I made for him turned out (accidentally deleted my first go at it then rushed through it a second time) so...hopfully this one will make up for it.
-ymmot
mcDuffies wrote:Huraaaah!
*kisses Kefria on the cheek totally platonically, you pervs*
In the forehead, maybe.
In the cheek? You PERVERTED cat!!!!!
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
Orion wrote:so wait...that means keffria's a furry!
Nooooooo~!
Col wrote:Those are really nice, Keffria. Did you do that just with pens, or did you pencil them out first?
The one for mcDuffies had a basic outline, but I ended up scribbling over it with pen. The other two, I had to do a full pencil sketch first, since I can never get the face shape right on the first try.
Keffria wrote:
And Komiyan, who's supposed to be looking nervous, but who just looks kinda confused...
That's awesome, thanks so much! Confused works on him just as well as nervous I like the others too, McDuffies looks like he needs a scratch behind the ears.
Ymmot wrote:
obviously this one goes out to Mr. Robert Cook(geoduck)
I was sorta disappointed with the way the the comic I made for him turned out (accidentally deleted my first go at it then rushed through it a second time) so...hopfully this one will make up for it.
-ymmot
Cool! Thanks! I'll post it on my site in a few days.
And as the others said, very nice work from you as well, DW.