last month in the loxie & zoot search strings i found 'steve crowley artist', this month in the magellan search strings 'stephen crowley and comics' has popped up overnight.
someone's googling me!
anyone else have their name pop up in their search stats?
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves! Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
That was, me, sorry about that. I meant to search for "alistair Crowley comic" and said "hey, dipstick, didn't you mean "stephen crowley comic" and I said, "no google, alistar crowley... I was wondering if he had a comic." and google said "dude, he's been dead for years, well before the fad of internet comics, I kinda doubt he does." and I said "yeah well check anyway.' and google said "no, it's pointless here check out stephen crowley's comic it's pretty good." and I gave in cuz it offered me cheesecake and I'm a sucker for cheesecake.
Ruxen... everytime I see your name I want to put the word "teddy" in front of it.
for some reason that reminds me of an interesting song
Jim Carrol wrote:Teddy sniffing glue he was 12 years old
Fell from the roof on East Two-nine
Cathy was 11 when she pulled the plug
On 26 reds and a bottle of wine
Bobby got leukemia, 14 years old
He looked like 65 when he died
He was a friend of mine
Refrain:
Those are people who died, died
Those are people who died, died
Those are people who died, died
Those are people who died, died
They were all my friends, and they died
G-berg and Georgie let their gimmicks go rotten
So they died of hepatitis in upper Manhattan
Sly in Vietnam took a bullet in the head
Bobby OD'd on Drano on the night that he was wed
They were two more friends of mine
Two more friends that died / I miss 'em--they died
Repeat Refrain
Mary took a dry dive from a hotel room
Bobby hung himself from a cell in the tombs
Judy jumped in front of a subway train
Eddie got slit in the jugular vein
And Eddie, I miss you more than all the others,
And I salute you brother/ This song is for you my brother
Repeat Refrain
Herbie pushed Tony from the Boys' Club roof
Tony thought that his rage was just some goof
But Herbie sure gave Tony some bitchen proof
"Hey," Herbie said, "Tony, can you fly?"
But Tony couldn't fly . . . Tony died
Repeat Refrain:
Brian got busted on a narco rap
He beat the rap by rattin' on some bikers
He said, hey, I know it's dangerous,
but it sure beats Riker's
But the next day he got offed
by the very same bikers
xmung wrote:last month in the loxie & zoot search strings i found 'steve crowley artist', this month in the magellan search strings 'stephen crowley and comics' has popped up overnight.
someone's googling me!
anyone else have their name pop up in their search stats?
I get my name sometimes... more often I get my brother's name.
I haven't gotten my name yet, but if I did get my name in my search strings I'd be scared. Not because someone found out my name, but because my name isn't anywhere on my site.
I've searched for "elf only inn" before..infact I found keenspace & that through google...
hah.,..when yu type "Enoll" into google most of the stuff on the first pages are about he....woot.
Yes..tis' I & my gang of Idiots.
Watchout for our comic "Irregular Guys"
..comming soon...hah.