For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
FoxFang
Regular Poster
Posts: 26 Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:52 pm
Post
by FoxFang » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:22 pm
Just because you draw it doesn't make it true. That and I'll be far far far away and using psionic powers to mentally maim you while far far far away.
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559 Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:
Post
by Orion » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:24 pm
read the
Battle Royale comics before you make a statement about what War can and can't kill.
He's the official murderer of the forums, endorsed by the president. He kills who he wants I'm afraid.
FoxFang
Regular Poster
Posts: 26 Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:52 pm
Post
by FoxFang » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:27 pm
I have read them and why does he automatically get to kill? Where is the fun in that. I want my chance! hehe
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559 Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:
Post
by Orion » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:28 pm
well, you can kill other people...except me, I don't get killed. yeah. thats the ticket.
War
Grr
Posts: 3018 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:
Post
by War » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:46 pm
Because I'm the biggest, nastiest person on the forums. That's why I get to kill people.
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559 Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:
Post
by Orion » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:54 pm
I figure the official mark came from Mr. Bob's fanart
http://www.digitalwar.co.uk/pages/cuppatea.htm
I think when someone else draws something like that on their own initiative as a monument to your horrific killing power, then you pretty much kill as you like until someone gets a more gruesome slaughter dedicated to them.
so in summary its all Mr. Bob's damn fault.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:59 pm
FoxFang wrote: Just because you draw it doesn't make it true. That and I'll be far far far away and using psionic powers to mentally maim you while far far far away.
Why do my nuts hurt then?
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24 Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:
Post
by Reive » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:03 pm
mcDuffies wrote: FoxFang wrote: Just because you draw it doesn't make it true. That and I'll be far far far away and using psionic powers to mentally maim you while far far far away.
Why do my nuts hurt then?
*hugs and pats McDuffies* ^_^;
(No, comfort will not be given through nekkid pictures, nyaah.)
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."
Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs!
FoxFang
Regular Poster
Posts: 26 Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:52 pm
Post
by FoxFang » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:06 pm
Just wait till he faces a....wait can't say....it will be in comic, muhahaha.
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24 Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:
Post
by Reive » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:10 pm
*pokes* Stop threatening people.
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."
Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs!
War
Grr
Posts: 3018 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:
Post
by War » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:11 pm
If it's anything less than a galaxy sized sentient ball of energy, I wouldn't rate it's chances very high
.
BryanOlsson
Regular Poster
Posts: 108 Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 am
Location: MN
Contact:
Post
by BryanOlsson » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:14 pm
Does that mean rkolter has a chance?
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559 Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:
Post
by Orion » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:14 pm
If it's anything less than a galaxy sized sentient ball of energy, I wouldn't rate it's chances very high
and everyone knows they're all pacifists.
Psiogen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1701 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yew Nork
Contact:
Post
by Psiogen » Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:17 pm
Digital War wrote: Because I'm the biggest, nastiest person on the forums. That's why I get to kill people.
It's all thanks to the tiny Vikings in your bloodstream:
(I have no idea what I originally drew this for way back when, but it's still lying around on my site...)
Sylvan , fadin motherfuckers like bleach.
Last edited by Sailor Moon on Fri Bec 55th, 9239 56:82 pm; edited 229425 times in total.
Ly
Regular Poster
Posts: 347 Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:52 pm
Location: Pullman
Contact:
Post
by Ly » Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:45 pm
Gah! dammit! Someone groped the newbie before I did! >.< Serves me right for not coming to the forums in a while. *smacks self with plushie Salmon*
*smacks Reive and Fox with plushie salmon* Welcome! I know i'm a little late on the bandwagon here, but meh. I've been ignoring the forum for a bit.
Proudly Running out of Attention Span Since 1984.
Coming Soon: Cliche Academy
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172 Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:
Post
by Xmung » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:19 pm
orion wrote: If it's anything less than a galaxy sized sentient ball of energy, I wouldn't rate it's chances very high
and everyone knows they're all pacifists.
i thought they were neutralists! cursed neutralists....
orion wrote: I figure the official mark came from Mr. Bob's fanart...
didn't get me though... hehheh.. scampers off...
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559 Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:
Post
by Orion » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:32 pm
or me for that matter, but I wasn't really worth getting at the time I guess.
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172 Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:
Post
by Xmung » Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:50 pm
yeah - we were both unworthy of slayage
(or should that be
- i can never work it out)
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
Mr.Bob
:(
Posts: 6895 Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:
Post
by Mr.Bob » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:01 am
You were both n000bs at the time.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:46 am
Reive wrote:
*hugs and pats McDuffies* ^_^;
(No, comfort will not be given through nekkid pictures, nyaah.)
Now I remembered one upside of being kicked in the nuts.
Hurah for softhearted forum girls.