*looks around* Hi? *hides*

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
FoxFang
Regular Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:52 pm

Post by FoxFang »

Just because you draw it doesn't make it true. That and I'll be far far far away and using psionic powers to mentally maim you while far far far away.

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

read the Battle Royale comics before you make a statement about what War can and can't kill.

He's the official murderer of the forums, endorsed by the president. He kills who he wants I'm afraid.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

FoxFang
Regular Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:52 pm

Post by FoxFang »

I have read them and why does he automatically get to kill? Where is the fun in that. I want my chance! hehe

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

well, you can kill other people...except me, I don't get killed. yeah. thats the ticket.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

Because I'm the biggest, nastiest person on the forums. That's why I get to kill people.

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

I figure the official mark came from Mr. Bob's fanart http://www.digitalwar.co.uk/pages/cuppatea.htm

I think when someone else draws something like that on their own initiative as a monument to your horrific killing power, then you pretty much kill as you like until someone gets a more gruesome slaughter dedicated to them.


so in summary its all Mr. Bob's damn fault.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

FoxFang wrote:Just because you draw it doesn't make it true. That and I'll be far far far away and using psionic powers to mentally maim you while far far far away.
Why do my nuts hurt then? :cry:

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

mcDuffies wrote:
FoxFang wrote:Just because you draw it doesn't make it true. That and I'll be far far far away and using psionic powers to mentally maim you while far far far away.
Why do my nuts hurt then? :cry:
*hugs and pats McDuffies* ^_^;

(No, comfort will not be given through nekkid pictures, nyaah.)
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

FoxFang
Regular Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:52 pm

Post by FoxFang »

Just wait till he faces a....wait can't say....it will be in comic, muhahaha.

User avatar
Reive
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 9:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Reive »

*pokes* Stop threatening people. :P
"I played poker last night with tarot cards, I got a full house and four people died."

Yay for crumpets, tea, rain, and black cabs! :P

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

If it's anything less than a galaxy sized sentient ball of energy, I wouldn't rate it's chances very high :).

BryanOlsson
Regular Poster
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:37 am
Location: MN
Contact:

Post by BryanOlsson »

Does that mean rkolter has a chance?

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

If it's anything less than a galaxy sized sentient ball of energy, I wouldn't rate it's chances very high
and everyone knows they're all pacifists.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Psiogen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1701
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yew Nork
Contact:

Post by Psiogen »

Digital War wrote:Because I'm the biggest, nastiest person on the forums. That's why I get to kill people.
It's all thanks to the tiny Vikings in your bloodstream:

Image

(I have no idea what I originally drew this for way back when, but it's still lying around on my site...)
Sylvan, fadin motherfuckers like bleach.
Image Image
Last edited by Sailor Moon on Fri Bec 55th, 9239 56:82 pm; edited 229425 times in total.

User avatar
Ly
Regular Poster
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:52 pm
Location: Pullman
Contact:

Post by Ly »

Gah! dammit! Someone groped the newbie before I did! >.< Serves me right for not coming to the forums in a while. *smacks self with plushie Salmon*

*smacks Reive and Fox with plushie salmon* Welcome! I know i'm a little late on the bandwagon here, but meh. I've been ignoring the forum for a bit.
Proudly Running out of Attention Span Since 1984.

Coming Soon: Cliche Academy

User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

orion wrote:
If it's anything less than a galaxy sized sentient ball of energy, I wouldn't rate it's chances very high
and everyone knows they're all pacifists.
i thought they were neutralists! cursed neutralists....
orion wrote:I figure the official mark came from Mr. Bob's fanart...
didn't get me though... hehheh.. scampers off...
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
Orion
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: Omnipresent
Contact:

Post by Orion »

or me for that matter, but I wasn't really worth getting at the time I guess.
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

yeah - we were both unworthy of slayage :( (or should that be :D - i can never work it out)
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

You were both n000bs at the time.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Reive wrote: *hugs and pats McDuffies* ^_^;

(No, comfort will not be given through nekkid pictures, nyaah.)
Now I remembered one upside of being kicked in the nuts.
Hurah for softhearted forum girls.

Post Reply