Quick, someone grope him![AlmightyPyro] wrote:*looks around then ducks his head* I feel so lonely nowbrockway wrote:It works now.
*gropes Luprand*
*Ducks head lower* Now I REALLY feel lonely.mcDuffies wrote:It's grope-a-tastic!
In an effort to increase readership
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
- Bright spark
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Contact:
It's ok, I feel your pain.
*candle light vigil for the ungroped*
*candle light vigil for the ungroped*
Go on, check it out
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
Haha! You groped McDuffies twice, but I'm in his brain, and you missed me.brockway wrote:*gropes rkolter vicariously through mcDuffies*
*has that Mr. Hanky song stuck in his head*
*is a little bored, wishes he had boobs to play with*
*looks around, no girls currently in the forum*
*gropes mcDuffies*
*looks around*
Damn. There might just be room.
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm
- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
The best kind of zombie! Because they don't knock on your door handing out Bible tracts!
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
Ok....
Speaking of Zombies, it's time to settle a score.
Every one knows the many ways people kill zombies (Stakes, sunlight, witches, shotguns, etc.) So I would like to know what ya'll think is the best way to kill a zombie?
*takes out a note pad with the title "How to kill mcDuffies...I mean 'ZOMBIES'"*
Speaking of Zombies, it's time to settle a score.
Every one knows the many ways people kill zombies (Stakes, sunlight, witches, shotguns, etc.) So I would like to know what ya'll think is the best way to kill a zombie?
*takes out a note pad with the title "How to kill mcDuffies...I mean 'ZOMBIES'"*
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.
I think you got that mixed up. Stakes and sunlight is for vampires. I think witches kill normal people. Shotguns kill most things.[AlmightyPyro] wrote:Every one knows the many ways people kill zombies (Stakes, sunlight, witches, shotguns, etc.) So I would like to know what ya'll think is the best way to kill a zombie?
The only way to kill a zombie is to aim for the brain!
(Although my personal favorite is to run them over with a huge lawnmower.)
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Ah-ha! I just mentally groped you!!! Through my brain!rkolter wrote:Haha! You groped McDuffies twice, but I'm in his brain, and you missed me.brockway wrote:*gropes rkolter vicariously through mcDuffies*
*has that Mr. Hanky song stuck in his head*
*is a little bored, wishes he had boobs to play with*
*looks around, no girls currently in the forum*
*gropes mcDuffies*You'll have to crawl inside his head if you want to grope me properly.
*looks around*
Damn. There might just be room.
You're flat, man.
Well, if we're talking about your regular horror-movie kind of zombies,[AlmightyPyro] wrote:kill a zombie?
the main problem is that they are _usualy_ dead to begin with.
Standard projectile weapons usualy don't do much.
My favourite way is breaking them to pieces with explosives (Quake style! ^____^), or cutting them to pieces with swords/axes- that works well.
There's also setting them on fire, though it may get out of hand, depending on the location.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.












