Procrastination

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

What keeps you from updating your comic more often?

Work (or homework...)
13
46%
This ****ing forum!
7
25%
I'm a perfectionist - it takes me forever to draw anything.
6
21%
No fanboys/fangirls to encourage me.
2
7%
My knitting.
0
No votes
Drawing pictures for the Battle Royale.
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 28

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

I have difficulty updating on time cause of this forum and my laziness. mainly my laziness.
oh and homework. for some reason I always have essays due when I need to update.
but still mainly my laziness.
Image

Paraskeva
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:03 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Hey you guys...i'm now procrastinating

Post by Paraskeva »

Hey Keff, its me again.
Yup, we have procrastinated for so long its become almost a ritual...
University is the problem for me mostly...i can't speak for Orest. I guess we wouldn't be getting anything done without the other though... I mean, sometimes Orest has time to do some new posts (he's in charge mostly of the uploading stuff) and i don't have anything done, or I will give Orest a ton of stuff and he'll take months to even colour it. its a vicious circle really.
Just looking at some other forum topics, and i saw this one...i really should be reading the Chronicle of Battle Abbey right now...and other things...essays...*sigh*. :cry:
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrious.

Visit Mopo at http://paraskeva.keenspace.com

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Keffria wrote:I don't have to worry about GPA (being Canadian and all...)
Are your grades taxpayer-subsudized too? I so should have gone to school there.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Heffaloop »

Mr.Bob wrote:But the biggest factor that affects me is that I don't in fact have my own computer!
Horror.
offers brownies
omgwtf

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I guess I still can speak in the name of daily comics. Wall, I draw fast and use drawing as relaxing between studying... I think it's just lack of interest - not real lazyness, but sometimes I'm just fed up with my comic.

Post Reply