Not just cold, it's Hoth-cold. Apparently.grabmygoblin wrote:its actually 7 degrees here right now, which is down right balmy compared to what it has been, but with the wind on campus it's hoth-cold
The REAL keenspace map (sorry goob)
- Astral Blaze
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 526
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:58 pm
- Location: Wish I knew.
- Contact:
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Sorry! I just tried not to overlap you with him! My knowledge of that part of planet is better that of Australia but still... Ah, don't bother me or I'll steal your bycicle [/prejudice]Mr.Bob wrote:McDuffies! You nearly put Charm in Belgium!!!
It's cold here. Varies between +5 and -15. It's strange winter, temberature varies very much. Snow doesn't hold for a day without turning into mud.
Aw, I'm the only one originally from Colorado. *sigh*
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again
-
Wethamster
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
- Nishichi27
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 11:44 am
- Location: Tied up in M.E. Charm's basement, at the moment.
- Contact:
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
-
Wethamster
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania
-
Wethamster
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
And superlance lives in the ocean.Kisai wrote:And they are in the wrong place, parksville is 3 pixels farther north. I'm in Victoria, so they are standing on me.iamausername wrote:technically, the bravenet team got there before you.K-Dawg wrote:First Canadian to put in booyah.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- Faub
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 3698
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
- Location: Missouri, USA
- Contact:
It's 30 miles west of Columbia on I-70. I used to live in Maryland Heights about 2 years ago.
If you're into anime, there's a guy who generally shows anime on the third weekend of every month at the St. Charles Fantasy Shop. The next one is Feb 28. There's a weekly showing in the Mid Rivers mall area but I couldn't tell you where. I'm usually at the St. Charles showing every month if holidays, birthdays and Everquest don't get involved.
If you're into anime, there's a guy who generally shows anime on the third weekend of every month at the St. Charles Fantasy Shop. The next one is Feb 28. There's a weekly showing in the Mid Rivers mall area but I couldn't tell you where. I'm usually at the St. Charles showing every month if holidays, birthdays and Everquest don't get involved.
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
Found it.
Pinned it.
Spanked it.
Pinned it.
Spanked it.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.














