a christmas thingie

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

a christmas thingie

Postby Spaceprincess on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:34 am

I know its super early but i thought we should all do a xmas thing this year.
I was thinking of a christmas card. everyone draws one (maybe a few) of their own characters in an xmas themed outfit and we put them all together into a giant card.
I think it would be fun for all of us to have one last jam type deal here. we've all sort of gone our own ways but we can celebrate the good times we all had.
if someone else has a better idea lets hear em.
Spaceprincess
Regular Poster

Re: a christmas thingie

Postby Fading Aura on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Early is a good thing with jams. Most of those in the past worked well because the participants either a) came up with a clever idea to continue a story or b) liked drawing themselves or other members of the forums into interesting situations. You may want to stretch using characters to include online personas as not everyone has a comic these days. It's been a while, after all.
Here we stand, here we fall; history don't care at all. Make the bed, light the light; Lady Mercy won't be home tonight.
Fading Aura
Regular Poster

Postby Spaceprincess on Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:23 am

Fading Aura wrote:Early is a good thing with jams. Most of those in the past worked well because the participants either a) came up with a clever idea to continue a story or b) liked drawing themselves or other members of the forums into interesting situations. You may want to stretch using characters to include online personas as not everyone has a comic these days. It's been a while, after all.

some good suggestions. we can include avatars, fursonias etc...

if no ones interested its cool. would just like to get started sooner than later if people wanted to do something.

otherwise ill just fuck off.
Spaceprincess
Regular Poster

Postby Ideal Comics on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:42 am

I think we are interested. Getting ready to launch our next story, and with the holiday coming on, having a Christmas interlude would be fun
Ideal Comics
Regular Poster

Postby Spaceprincess on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:02 am

Ideal Comics wrote:I think we are interested. Getting ready to launch our next story, and with the holiday coming on, having a Christmas interlude would be fun

cool, I'm waiting to see if more people wanted to join. we can get started after thanksgiving. I like the idea of people drawing one or two of their characters/avatar or other personas in an xmas theme costume and we will combine them all into one big card.
Spaceprincess
Regular Poster

*jumps in through the window*

Postby Cope on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:41 pm

I'll do it!
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown
Cope
Incompetent Monster

Return to General Discussion