the last thread of us

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.

Re: Yeahduff hates my webcomic

Postby Yeahduff on Mon May 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Spaceprincess wrote:
Yeahduff wrote:I see it but assume I'm too old to understand. Think I'm OK with that.

You've achieved meta level anti-hipster. It's kewl to not be kewl because being not kewl is too kewl for the non kewl kids

Can't shut it off I guess.

Spaceprincess wrote:
Wanna play? I can pencil you in for Spring 2012.

I'm still waiting for you to hate my webcomic...

I've been hating everything for a good span of time now which would technically include your webcomic but I suppose you had something more specific in mind. Ptf. Americans.

Spaceprincess wrote:I'm 38. Prolly older than you old man.

It's how old you feel that counts.
I won't be the stars in your dark night.
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)

Re: the last thread of us

Postby Yeahduff on Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 pm

Dr Legostar wrote:That is indeed a very nice Fluttershy. I wish I couldn't actually recognize My Little Ponies, I really wish I couldn't, but having a 3 year old daughter makes that difficult.

Oh hey awesome. I mean about the little Duplo, not the ponies thing.
I won't be the stars in your dark night.
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)

Re: the last thread of us

Postby Dr Legostar on Sat May 06, 2017 5:29 am

Yeahduff wrote:
Dr Legostar wrote:That is indeed a very nice Fluttershy. I wish I couldn't actually recognize My Little Ponies, I really wish I couldn't, but having a 3 year old daughter makes that difficult.

Oh hey awesome. I mean about the little Duplo, not the ponies thing.

Thanks. She's a pretty awesome little kid. Already enjoys "playing legos with daddy."
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff
Dr Legostar
Cartoon Villain

Previous

Return to General Discussion