New show
- Ti-Phil
- Héro de Dessin Animé
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Ste-Julienne
- Contact:
New show
Good day everyone! As some may know, I am now working in animation and this week I finish a contract on a serie that is presented in both french and english. So, I guess I'm just doing a publicity stunt (plus, you know, I'm really happy this is presented all over Canada). So if you guys sees a new cartoon on Teletoon (in Canada at least, perhaps elsewhere in the US if it works there) called Two nuts and a Richard look at the credits and you'll see my name in there!
The Volet
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
Re: New show
Awesome! If you see a version online, be sure to post it.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
- Ti-Phil
- Héro de Dessin Animé
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Ste-Julienne
- Contact:
Re: New show
For now there is only the french version that can be found online here :
http://www.teletoonlanuit.com/emissions ... ted-videos
The new shows of the weeks will be added eventually. Once the english version is online, I'll try to post a link.
http://www.teletoonlanuit.com/emissions ... ted-videos
The new shows of the weeks will be added eventually. Once the english version is online, I'll try to post a link.
The Volet
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter