HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

she turned 12.
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by McDuffies »

Where?

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
Skwinky
Regular Poster
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:42 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by Skwinky »

WELL AIN'T YOU THE BEST all up and celebratin'. I can't wait for the 4th grade.
Image

User avatar
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3245
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 pm
Location: the spoonited plates of Americup
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by VeryCuddlyCornpone »

no guys its true you don't understand
Image
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by McDuffies »

Omg you're twice as old as me!

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

...now that's dedication.

Post by Cope »

Evidently, mcDuffies joined the forums before he was born.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Skwinky
Regular Poster
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:42 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by Skwinky »

McDuffies was never a baby.
Image

User avatar
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by Ahaugen »

McDuffies doesn't exist, he's a figment of our collective imaginations
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company

User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3285
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: State of WA, formerly MA
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by Tim »

Ahaugen wrote:McDuffies doesn't exist, he's a figment of our collective imaginations
I'd like to think I have a better imagination than that.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

How Freudian.

Post by Cope »

Tim wrote:
Ahaugen wrote:McDuffies doesn't exist, he's a figment of our collective imaginations
I'd like to think I have a better imagination than that.
...I think this means we're all perverts.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by Laemkral »

Happy birthday!!
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
Skwinky
Regular Poster
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:42 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by Skwinky »

Laem is now my favorite!
Image

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by Laemkral »

Skwinky wrote:Laem is now my favorite!
Damn straight I am. I stay on target and don't get distracted by tangents in the thread. Unlike that McDuffies character. I tell ya, he can get sidelined so easily, all ya gotta do is wave a pair of panties around and...what were we talking about?
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
Ahaugen
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by Ahaugen »

We were talking about how awesome I am
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009

A Lamestream Media Company

User avatar
Laemkral
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3269
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKWINKY

Post by Laemkral »

Ahaugen wrote:We were talking about how awesome I am
No wonder I forgot. That must have been a very short conversation.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: How Freudian.

Post by McDuffies »

Cope wrote:
Tim wrote:
Ahaugen wrote:McDuffies doesn't exist, he's a figment of our collective imaginations
I'd like to think I have a better imagination than that.
...I think this means we're all perverts.
I was gonna complain, but I like this conclusion.

Post Reply