Name That Artist! -- Round III (guessing time!)

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I keep forgetting :(

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

I almost missed this!

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

Well, now you know -- SO ENTER! I am disappointed with the lack of participation thus far!

User avatar
FLittle
Regular Poster
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:03 pm
Contact:

Post by FLittle »

Keffria wrote:Well, now you know -- SO ENTER! I am disappointed with the lack of participation thus far!
I would participate, but I'm new! Just you wait until next time though...!
-Fiona

The Vodka Club! Updates Mondays.
Image

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

Looking forward to it. :3

As for the rest of you, no excuses! You still have time to submit an entry!

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

I'm working on it, honestly I am.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Rickford
Irreverent
Posts: 1065
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:52 am
Location: London
Contact:

Post by Rickford »

I might whip something up. I just got sent a script though, so it depends if I have the spare drawing time.

User avatar
Black Sparrow
Cartoon Anti-Hero
Posts: 6973
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
Location: Violating your restraining order
Contact:

Post by Black Sparrow »

Sent.

*Pressures everyone else to do the same*
This is going in my notebook titled "Things I Didn't Know about Surface Dwellers."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

We... uh... can't do one... 'cause... uh... 'cause... 'cause we have to wash our hair... yeah.

(Is that better?)
Last edited by MariaAndMichelle on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

Oi, oi! Don't say anything if you actually finish an entry!

User avatar
Prettydragoon
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1981
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:35 am
Location: Finland, Finland, Finland
Contact:

Post by Prettydragoon »

I'm not going to get anything done anyway, so I will just claim to have entered and not actually do so.
This webcomic, seen here is hosted on the free web host Comic Genesis which pretty much proves its not popular.
Oh noes! Read all about the tormented artist I am!

User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

Post by Mo »

prettydragoon wrote:I'm not going to get anything done anyway, so I will just claim to have entered and not actually do so.
Or maybe you're just saying that now so we'll think that you haven't even though you have... >_>

User avatar
Black Sparrow
Cartoon Anti-Hero
Posts: 6973
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
Location: Violating your restraining order
Contact:

Post by Black Sparrow »

Cookie wrote:
prettydragoon wrote:I'm not going to get anything done anyway, so I will just claim to have entered and not actually do so.
Or maybe you're just saying that now so we'll think that you haven't even though you have... >_>
I hate these sorts of mind games.
This is going in my notebook titled "Things I Didn't Know about Surface Dwellers."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

@_@

Post by Cope »

AHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEAAAAAUGHMADNESS.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

It takes little to crack Cope these days.

User avatar
Black Sparrow
Cartoon Anti-Hero
Posts: 6973
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
Location: Violating your restraining order
Contact:

*adds another block to Cope's head*

Post by Black Sparrow »

I think it's the block on his head.
This is going in my notebook titled "Things I Didn't Know about Surface Dwellers."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Mo
Cartoon Villain (GTC)
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:55 am
Location: On the shoulder of a giant
Contact:

*draws a thousand creepy eyeless pictures and mails to Cope*

Post by Mo »

I like to think I have something to do with it. :3

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

OKAY! The entry round is now closed!

You can view the submissions here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v422/ ... round%203/

Remember, PM me all your guesses -- don't post any guesses/speculations in the thread!

User avatar
834n
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:38 pm
Location: A City of Rock and Roll
Contact:

Post by 834n »

AUGH!! This is hard!

User avatar
Linkara
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2211
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:29 pm
Location: Lizard-Inclined Neo Clone Republitarian Band-Aid Spokesman
Contact:

Post by Linkara »

VERY hard.

...Love the phantomy guy in the black outfit, though.
Image

Quote of the Moment: “Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.” ~Criswell~

Post Reply