TRUTH OR DARE (pt. I)

TRUTH OR DARE (pt. I)

Postby Misty on Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:12 pm

Here are the rules ...
You ask the cast your daring questions - IN ORDER!

Misty - Teddy - Maureen - Ben - Buck - Ping Pong - Kieth - Erin - Bruce

That means, if you get to the board, and someone already asked Misty a question - you HAVE to ask Teddy. Got that?

Ask anything - though, try to be creative, guys :razz:

Last one standing wins (wins what?? How do you win?? That's a surprise.)

Have fun.

P.S. Hampster - Yes, you can ask as many questions as you like, as long as you follow the order above; so - if no one get to the forum before you - Teddy is next. Got it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: misty on 2002-03-10 22:55 ]</font>
Last edited by Misty on Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misty

Postby Hampster on Sat Mar 09, 2002 4:11 pm

*grins*

I expect it will be the first question that sets the tone for this, so I won't disapoint.

::mixes a scotch & ginger-ale and gets comfortable on the floor::

Misty, I've been dying to know, but please don't kill me for asking; why was Mr. Snickers' muzzle sticky?
Hampster
Regular Poster

Postby Misty on Sun Mar 10, 2002 9:58 am

On 2002-03-09 16:11, hampster wrote:

Misty, I've been dying to know, but please don't kill me for asking; why was Mr. Snickers' muzzle sticky?

*smiles* I was using him as a sex toy. The caption to that comic, as I recall, was, "What good plushophile roommates don't do."

{Maureen whimpers, "Mr. Sinckers...."}

*Misty gets the mouse an extra-special Irish coffee.* We have to get her a little liquored up before she'll answer *any* questions. Still, be kind to the little mousie, 'kay? :wink:
Misty Scathach

misty.keenspace.com
Misty

Postby Hampster on Sun Mar 10, 2002 3:51 pm

On 2002-03-10 09:58, misty wrote:
*smiles* I was using him as a sex toy. The caption to that comic, as I recall, was, "What good plushophile roommates don't do."

Ohmigod!!!! :eek:

There are captions to go with these comics!?

<small>...the things you learn while playing Truth-or-Dare...</small>

It's prolly a symptom of too much Umlaut House: The simplest explanation is most likely *far* too uncomplicated.

I'd had visions of Misty and Teddy alone in her dorm room, they'd wanted to have sex, but there just weren't enough people.

They'd have called Erin, but Teddy had just washed his thing and couldn't do a hare with it. :wink:

Bruce had gone out for a bite.

Keith just couldn't reconcile sex with no keyboard involved.

and Ping Pong wasn't game.

What to do? When you get to a fork in the road- fork, fork like mad. and maybe spoon a little. Like Snickers guarenteed to satisfy.

And from being in the middle of a Misty/Teddy night in, the little plushie had ended up getting a little coated in sweetened-condensed milk. of course that whole idea is silly. Furries and sweetened condensed milk is a bad idea. Unless you *want* to spend 2 days in the shower.

hmm... might not be such a bad idea after all.

No person may ask 2 questions in a row, eh?
Hampster
Regular Poster

Postby Teddy_Starrunner_Masque on Mon Mar 11, 2002 7:14 pm

On 2002-03-10 15:51, hampster wrote:

No person may ask 2 questions in a row, eh?

You can all the question you want - anyone can - but you have to ask the cast (all of us - there all registared) in order - so assuming no one else ask me anything - you will have to ask me something next - if however, lets say Zodo came by and asked me a question - you would have to ask Maureen ... got it ?

So - ask away :smile: ... ALL of you :smile:
where is every one??!!
From the desk of:
Theodore-Michael Starrunner Masque (the one and only)
---------------------------------------------

The original Raccooniooni

misty.keenspace.com
Teddy_Starrunner_Masque
Regular Poster

Postby Hampster on Mon Mar 11, 2002 8:59 pm

oh, I just assumed you'd have a no one person may ask two questions in a row rule because it would make things more varied, and force out lurkers.

hey, if lurking were an olympic sport, I could lurk for Canada; failing that though, I might take up curling.

Technical Q: is "Wanna yiff?" a legitimate question?
Hampster
Regular Poster

Postby Misty on Tue Mar 12, 2002 10:29 am

"Wanna yiff?" would be a dare, not a truth question. :wink:

Only the Misty Nights strips had captions. I suspect Teddy can remember them better than I can.
Misty Scathach

misty.keenspace.com
Misty

Postby Hampster on Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:51 pm

drat.

::pauses and considers::

*eg*

I don't want to be the only one in this thread, never a Panthera around when you need one.
Hampster
Regular Poster

Postby CCQdobhran on Tue Mar 12, 2002 4:45 pm

I wouldn't be counting yourself as the only one on this thread....lessee here, I believe it is Teddy's turn is it not?

(SIDENOTE: Am I correct in assuming that one cannot dare a cast member to do something in strip, ie: get the ECU campus Carrilion to play a Bauhaus tune. Which would in short, be us telling Misty the creatrix what to draw.)

QUESTION: With Bush's strong Christian Coalition, extremist right background, the type of people he has as his advisors, his faith-based initiatives, his success as a war time president, his comparision of the current conflict with the holy crusades of so long ago, his verbally attacking of Tom Daschle (and others who feel he is too war-mongering) for being 'unpatriotic terrorists symphasizers', and the admittance of a shadow government do you feel that on the good chance he gets elected next term that the chance of his installing a theocratic form of government(one in which the Christian Bible is the whole of the law) is highly likely and how does that make you feel?
~Cu Choigcriche Q. Dobhran 8:=3
CCQdobhran
Regular Poster

Postby Teddy_Starrunner_Masque on Tue Mar 12, 2002 10:09 pm

On 2002-03-12 16:45, CCQdobhran wrote:
I wouldn't be counting yourself as the only one on this thread....lessee here, I believe it is Teddy's turn is it not?

(SIDENOTE: Am I correct in assuming that one cannot dare a cast member to do something in strip, ie: get the ECU campus Carrilion to play a Bauhaus tune. Which would in short, be us telling Misty the creatrix what to draw.)

Yes, it would - I will mention the idea - but I suspect there will be no dares :razz: - though there is a subject ( Mature Request, or some such ) that sorta deals with requests.

QUESTION: With Bush's strong Christian Coalition, extremist right background, the type of people he has as his advisors, his faith-based initiatives, his success as a war time president, his comparision of the current conflict with the holy crusades of so long ago, his verbally attacking of Tom Daschle (and others who feel he is too war-mongering) for being 'unpatriotic terrorists symphasizers', and the admittance of a shadow government do you feel that on the good chance he gets elected next term that the chance of his installing a theocratic form of government(one in which the Christian Bible is the whole of the law) is highly likely and how does that make you feel?
~Cu Choigcriche Q. Dobhran 8:=3

Goodness - all that??

Well, as a Native American, I have always felt that I was sorta in an occupied nation anyway. The current political situation is disturbing - look at history, and tell me how many coups started this way. I hope that after the scam election - where blacks and jews got no vote at all - many will try to rid the county of him. However, with the most recent plauge of patriotism ( I felt for the victims - but this SHOULD have been a police action - not a damn 'John Wayne' war ) I think most will be fooled into thinking that GW has actually done something - when in fact he has only done what ANY president would have done. Hardly anything special. The fact that the man would consider using nukes randomly at Arab countries should be a sign - I can only hope it is not too late :sad:

Hope that answers the question :razz:

The original Raccooniooni

misty.keenspace.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Teddy_Starrunner_Masque on 2002-03-12 22:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Teddy_Starrunner_Masque on 2002-03-13 00:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Teddy_Starrunner_Masque on 2002-03-13 23:59 ]</font>
Teddy_Starrunner_Masque
Regular Poster

Postby CCQdobhran on Wed Mar 13, 2002 4:21 pm

Okay, Maureen, has your encounter with the people here confirmed your beliefs in God, or has it, uh broadened your outlook?

~C.C.Q. Dobhran 8:=3
CCQdobhran
Regular Poster

Postby CCQdobhran on Wed Mar 13, 2002 4:35 pm

- I can only hope it is not too late :sad:

Hope that answers the question :razz:

I'll take that as a resounding 'hell yeah it disturbs me!'

~Cu Choigcriche Q. Dobhran
CCQdobhran
Regular Poster

Postby Maureen_OMure on Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:09 am

On 2002-03-13 16:21, CCQdobhran wrote:
Okay, Maureen, has your encounter with the people here confirmed your beliefs in God, or has it, uh broadened your outlook?

~C.C.Q. Dobhran 8:=3

Oh, hm...I'm not really sure how to answer this. I don't think anyone here is the spawn of Satan or anything...usually. Misty makes me wonder some days. Nothing's made me doubt God or my faith in any way.

I hope I answered your question. 8:}
Maureen_OMure

Postby Hampster on Thu Mar 14, 2002 4:38 am

On 2002-03-14 00:09, Maureen_OMure wrote:
Nothing's made me doubt God or my faith in any way.

Ah, but the night is young yet. :wink:
Hampster
Regular Poster

Postby CCQdobhran on Thu Mar 14, 2002 7:43 am

So one could say that you are leaning more towards, confirmation of belief then.

Alright, um, if I ask three questions in a row that's going to make me feel more selfish than I care to, anyone else?
CCQdobhran
Regular Poster

Postby Maureen_OMure on Thu Mar 14, 2002 10:55 am

On 2002-03-14 04:38, hampster wrote:
On 2002-03-14 00:09, Maureen_OMure wrote:
Nothing's made me doubt God or my faith in any way.

Ah, but the night is young yet. :wink:

EEP! *squeak*
Maureen_OMure

Postby Hampster on Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:31 pm

On 2002-03-14 10:55, Maureen_OMure wrote:
EEP! *squeak*

*smiles*

Your coffee's getting cold there. :smile:

::passes across a small bottle of Bushmill's::

Ben, what's the best thing about not faking wolf?
Hampster
Regular Poster

Postby Ben_Hymm on Thu Mar 14, 2002 9:25 pm

On 2002-03-14 17:31, hampster wrote:

Ben, what's the best thing about not faking wolf?

Well, I guess I like the fact that I can be softer in my appearance. You see, my deepest desire has always been to be pretty. I work very hard on my fur in order to create my new softer appearance :smile:

I guess the wolf phase was a mix of macho (to hide myself and my true orientation) and the fact that I do find wolves to be very graceful and beautiful creatures - even if on me, it comes off butch :wink:

That's all for me :smile:
Ben_Hymm

Postby Damienne on Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:17 am

*grin* Well I guess there's no point in asking who's the top and bottom in Buck and Ben's relationship. So instead I'll ask a kinder but maybe harder question:

Buck, how does a strapping, well-antlered buck like yourself manage to dress in drag anyway??? How'd you cover the antelers? BTW, you make a very sexy doe...
Damienne

Postby Buck_Auffe on Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:11 pm

On 2002-03-15 00:17, Damienne wrote:
*grin* Well I guess there's no point in asking who's the top and bottom in Buck and Ben's relationship. So instead I'll ask a kinder but maybe harder question:

Buck, how does a strapping, well-antlered buck like yourself manage to dress in drag anyway??? How'd you cover the antelers? BTW, you make a very sexy doe...

Thank you very much, I work very hard to pull that off. As for how I hide the antlers, I could say I use industrial-strength antler-relaxer (antlers being little more than hair), but the reality is that stags shed our antlers after rutting season and then re-grow them. So I get a small window each year where I can dress in drag. Now, if I could just get Ben to have more fun with it...

Buck Auffe
Buck_Auffe

Next

Return to Misty