I can see where this is going...

Postby TODCRA on Mon Feb 04, 2002 1:32 am

I dunno, I think that's a bit out of character for the hunter.. my guess is that he'll get ready to remove Howell from the cage, Owlie and Company will come and rescue him, and the hunter will just break, since well, wife left him, family left him, and not only that but the giant owl that tried to kill his dog is stealing his food back. So, yeah. As to whether or not the other animals feel sorry for the hunter and try to make him feel better is anyone's guess. <P>------------------
todcra.org
filmfunnies.keenspace.com
mp3.com/todcraproductions
TODCRA

Postby OWLIE on Mon Feb 04, 2002 4:00 am

OWLIE COMBAT SADNESS WITH BITING!
OWLIE

Postby El SillY on Mon Feb 04, 2002 9:57 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OWLIE:
<B>OWLIE COMBAT SADNESS WITH BITING!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>And maybe a small portable gigantic hammer?<P>------------------
If I shot you and your dead body falls on me and breaks my neck, have I committed suicide?
El SillY
Regular Poster

Postby El SillY on Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:18 am

Admit it Mike, he's gonna feel bad and let Howell out and then Owlie will kill him and the animals will eat him... Or something similar...<P>------------------
If I shot you and your dead body falls on me and breaks my neck, have I committed suicide?
El SillY
Regular Poster

Postby DreamSerpent on Tue Feb 12, 2002 7:53 am

all i know is that it will probably come to a conclusion around next thanksgiving....
DreamSerpent
Regular Poster

Postby JimRob on Fri Feb 15, 2002 4:53 am

Yes... how many pages is it going to go for be to it?<P>And what in the name of hecky did I just <I>type</I>?<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://toothandclaw.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Tooth and Claw</A> (the melancholic strip)
JimRob
Regular Poster

Postby MikeLeffel2 on Mon Feb 18, 2002 5:33 am

My 'short story' is about 423312 pages long.

It's meant for short-attention spanned babies who like their stupid thanksgiving stories to go on endlessly forever until the sun consumes us all.
MikeLeffel2

Return to OWLIE!