NEW TOPIC 2004!!!

Dig the new site layout for Eagle-DNA?

Yes. My life is incredibly enhanced by the new ultra-fru-fru design!
No votes
Yes, but I really don't care. I just want NEW EAGLE-DNAs, you FOLD!
33%
No, I'd really rather have the old design back!
No votes
No, but I've never liked ANY of the designs for Eagle-DNA, and I hate the comic, too! I only come to the site to SPIT at my monitor! And then I die.
No votes
HOCKEY PIG, GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
67%

Total votes : 3

NEW TOPIC 2004!!!

Postby Bobscott on Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:37 am

Hey, folks!
(or FOLDS, as my typing originally called you. Freudian slip? MAYHAPS!)

After realizing that, "Hey, I have a message board that ain't really doin' all that much!" here I am, posting on it, using it what fer what it were made fer...

Yeah, I have no idea what I just said either.

Anywho....

The site redesign is about as complete as it's going to be for now (unless I change it more, which I probably won't, at least for a while). New Eagle-DNAs eventually!

The political-season T-Shirt (and a bunch of other stuff) with the tongue-in-cheek "Fire all politicians (into space)" is now available at CafePress via <a href="http://www.cafeshops.com/huey">my new store there</a>.

So hey, if you've clicked to this long-dead message board from the site, answer the poll question, if you'd be so kind! And post to your heart's content, in the full knowledge that there's always the possibility that things'll be a-hoppin' in no time!

Bob "CRYPTIC!!!" Scott
-Not actually cryptic...
Bobscott
Regular Poster

Postby Bobscott on Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:23 pm

Who will be the first to find this post? Have people found it already? Why don't I mention it on my site?

WHO KNOWS?!

At the moment it's myself having a conversation with myself. Let's see what's happening:

Bob Scott (1): "So, what do you think of the new site?"

Bob Scott (2): "Well, I think it would probably work better if the entire top of the front page weren't occupied mainly by text that only vaguely touches on the contents of the pages."

Bob Scott (1): "TAKE THAT BACK!!! TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!"

Bob Scott (2): "I will do NO SUCH THING!"

Bob Scott (3): "MOMMY! DADDY!!! Can't you see you're tearing this family apart?!!?!"

Yeah, I've got a LOT of spare time on my hands.

Bob "I'll probably mention that this board is officially here on the actual comic page at some point. AT SOME POINT. Perhaps when there's even a new comic!" Scott
-Currently spending lots of time looking for work and waiting for money to rain down upon me from some deity that throws money at people.
Bobscott
Regular Poster

Postby El SillY on Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:00 pm

Bob! MY HERO!

Don't let your teeth get the better of you, reserve that for cake.

Woo! ME! first... yey! almost... Also, the Nazi flower association stands behind your E-DNA efforts to bring forth the ultimate floral Nazi.
My tree doesn't like you
El SillY
Regular Poster

Postby Bobscott on Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:25 am

El SillY wrote:Bob! MY HERO!

Finally, someone with some common sense!

Don't let your teeth get the better of you, reserve that for cake.

I will let my cake get the better of me, then. It is settled!

Woo! ME! first... yey! almost... Also, the Nazi flower association stands behind your E-DNA efforts to bring forth the ultimate floral Nazi.

Well, so long as it's just a FLORAL Nazi. Because if you're going to bring forth SOME NAZI, it might as well be one that you can stand to smell!

Bob "New job... sapping energy... Must bring forth floral Nazi..." Scott
Bobscott
Regular Poster

Postby El SillY on Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:07 pm

floral Nazis are the one good kind, especially when they produce fine vegetable oils to improve your complexion.

I see cake in your future.
My tree doesn't like you
El SillY
Regular Poster

Postby TODCRA on Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:03 am

Nazis are jerks! I have heard this from many bad punk bands, so I know this to be true.
TODCRA

Postby El SillY on Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:36 pm

according to Anal Cunt (those saintly purveyors of truth) Hitler was a sensitive man...
My tree doesn't like you
El SillY
Regular Poster

Return to President Ass