Forum Rules (You know we need 'em)

Postby UnangBangkay on Tue Oct 02, 2001 6:17 am

Just a few forum rules to smooth everything out:<P>1. Flamewars shouldn't leave the origin thread. New threads about flamewars clutter up the space that others might want to clutter with other, less destructive topics.<P>2. Discuss anything you like, so long as it won't implicate ME. Not that you care.<P>3. In relation to #2, the primary field is plot discussion, tech support, and other things, but that's just for form's sake.<P>4. Sometimes I can't directly participate in all discussions, or attend to all your requests and comments, if any, so add a little tag to posts directed to me or intended for my input, like plot suggestions, insults, praise, etc. The tag should be in your topic title, and looks like this:<P>[Topic Title]<UB><P>Think of it as a "priority flag" that helps me notice your post sooner.<P>Now that that's done, you can begin discussing whatever you like! <P><P>------------------
UnangBangkay

Postby Toxic on Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:05 pm

Now... to break all your forums rules in one post.

1) Your comic sucks, bitch!

2) You are implicated with terrorism!

3) We should abolish heterosexuality.

4) Don't read this post! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU TO HELL!
Toxic
Faster Pussycat

Aye.

Postby VileTerror on Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:35 pm

I agree with Toxic's #3.
Odd that "Skype" isn't one of the options in the profile. Granted, MSN is now defunct and Skype its replacement . . .
VileTerror
Anti-Villain

Location: n. 1 a place where something is located. 2 the action of location. - DERIVATIVES locational adj.

Postby Toxic on Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:07 pm

*Anal rapes VileTerror*

Wait...you are a guy, right?
Toxic
Faster Pussycat

Return to Project H.I.M.E.