Nomination for Separate Ways

Discussion of the yearly awards for best comic in various categories.

Nomination for Separate Ways

Postby JoshWW on Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:22 pm

This is Josh Hammock from Separate Ways, and I was wondering exactly what it takes for someone to notice a comic in order for it to be nominated? I noticed that Glychn posted a new topic last month, so I figured I'd post here today and ask about a nomination for Outstanding Newcomer.
I've been making webcomics for a few years now and this is my newest project. My last project Wake Walking is still a work in progress, and my good friend Lee, the artist, and I have such conflicting schedules that it made it hard to maintain a regular update schedule for that comic. Separate Ways however is an independant venture, and a daily update one at that! Every day of the week you can count on a brand-spanking-new Separate Ways!
JoshWW

Postby Hustlertwo on Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:53 pm

I didn't think stuff from '06 was even eligible for something like this. Aren't these just the awards for 2005?
Feel free to check out my webcomic, Nuclear Powered Toaster, at http://www.npt.suizcomix.com
Hustlertwo

Postby JoshWW on Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:36 pm

From what I understand, Outstanding Newcomer can be from the year of the awards, they just can't be nominated for the same Award the next year.
JoshWW

Return to Cartoonists' Choice Awards