Hey... wait a second.

Hey... wait a second.

Postby Yamcha Hibiki on Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:36 pm

Hey, Mooki. I was rereading through the archive and noticed something I didn't notice last time. Is that Fusion in the background of this strip: http://cmooki.keenspace.com/d/20020821.html ? If so, why didn't you tell me so I could've made a huge hooplah over it on Fusion? ;_;
Robbie "Yamcha Hibiki" Allen
Fusion D - A comic about a meglomaniac stripper catgirl who wants to destroy the world, or at least a big chunk of it. :D

Death Bunny - Because killing people is fun!
Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Postby CaptainMooki on Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:09 am

That's just the reason I DIDN'T tell you. I like to keep the guest appearances in my comic sort of an inside joke to those as webcomic savvy as I. Unless it's something out in the obvious like Ezekiel from Krazy Larry as the Little Blue Man, I want it to be a little bonus for those eagle-eyed enough to notice it. But since you already mentioned it, the first panel of the comic you pointed out is nothing but cameos.

In the second coming of "The Adventures of Captain Mooki" I'm gonna do cameos the same way having the characters I *appropirated* as nonspeaking background characters so I can have deniablility in all copyright incidents that may occur "What Do You Mean That's Jack Skellington?!?! He's Facing the other way, he could just have a giant eyeball for a face! Yeah, that's the ticket!"

P.S. In the spirit of the hidden cameos, I'm also going to be hiding Easter Egg links around the site (One's up already) for you guys to hunt for in the wee hours of the night as you surf the web in hopes of a cure for your insomnia.
...and then everyone ate cookies and read "The Adventures of Captain Mooki" and were happy!
CaptainMooki
Regular Poster

Return to Adventures of Captain Mooki, The