Kewwl!!!

Kewwl!!!

Postby Cpt. Rob Winters on Wed Jan 08, 2003 2:33 am

Hi all!

Hi Teuge! It's me Cadet Stangroom, thanks for putting my rather unusual second name in your december 11th strip, and thanks for spelling it right.
:D

Insedentaly, for the benefit of my ego, you couldn't make my cadet one of the rare humans who actualy survive being a cadet? Or if I must die, it couldn't be in a heroic and lady pleasing fashon could it? :wink: :oops:

See ya!
Cpt. Rob Winters

Postby CaptainMooki on Wed Jan 08, 2003 7:13 pm

Actually, I hate to say it but I'm gonna have to pull a leffel and just drop the current story line to relaunch the comic, doing away with all the story so far. But be assured that when I chrissen the new Cadet Stangroom in the new Captain Mooki continum, He will surely die in a heroic and lady pleasing way like getting shot in the back while buying Tampons for his girlfriend.

Oh yeah, and Happy Elvis Day, Everyone!

...and then everyone ate cookies and read "The Adventures of Captain Mooki" and were happy!
CaptainMooki
Regular Poster

Postby Cpt. Rob Winters on Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:46 am

Heard you spoke to my brother a while back, he loves your comic too. Hope the re-vampt comic is up soon (don't mean to rush you, I know decent puns and plot take time).

I've got a fan art here, captain mooki post losing his powers with a large, extreamly unlikley, energy cannon brandished on one sholder. The think is I realy don't like the wy I've done his legs, I can't seem to do the same mix of cartoon/spindly yet buch, or somethin, that you can do.

I'll send it anyway at some point.
Cpt. Rob Winters

Return to Adventures of Captain Mooki, The