Angels College For Dynasthai Pilots

Angels College For Dynasthai Pilots

Postby Supreme Comm. L. Sencore on Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:21 am

"Welcome to Angels College the premier college for Dynasthai pilots." The kiosk said in an ever-cheery voice. "If you are a new student and looking for the tour group it is crossing the main hall now. If you follow the light tracer it will lead you to them now." As the kiosk spoke a small ball of glowing blue light appeared in the air at about shoulder height. Flaring once it speed off across the expanse of the marble floor leaving a thin glowing line in its wake.
Supreme Comm. L. Sencore
Regular Poster

Enter Salya

Postby Supreme Comm. L. Sencore on Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:47 am

"While it is a pity to hear about your suspension from active duty, it is a great honor to have someone as prestigious as you teaching at our school Commander Altice."
"This wasn't my choice Dean Blane."
"Please call me Ekar."
"Fine! Ekar then, the council decided this would be good for me so I'm here, but I'm here under protest. The sooner I'm out of here the happier I'll be. So if you give me my assignment I can get this godforsaken assignment started and perhaps finish it sooner."
"I wish you wouldn't look at it like that. This is the premier school for Dynasthai pilots, and if I'm not mistaken you yourself graduated from here not too long ago. I would think you would be happy to have a hand in shaping the next generation of pilots. But that aside for your assignment, you will be teaching 0G-tactics Fist engagement, and I am also assigning you as overseer of field exercises. Lastly you will be supervising one of the Dormitory floors. I hope your stay is a good one." With that Ekar slid a data card across his desk towards Salya.
Recognizing a dismissal when she saw one Salya took the data card and left.
Supreme Comm. L. Sencore
Regular Poster

Tour

Postby Supreme Comm. L. Sencore on Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:28 pm

"Looks like we have newbies, heads up." Jallen Called out to the group of lounging students, a few heads perked up and looked at the tour group as it entered the room but most remained focused on what they were doing.
Jallen surveyed the group as they stood and listened to the tour guide drone on in his monotone voice. A young female volari caught his eye; she looked incredibly bored as her eyes wandered the room, eventually meeting his. Smiling he motioned her over and as the tour moved on she slipped away unnoticed.
Supreme Comm. L. Sencore
Regular Poster

Postby Republic Fleet Command on Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:14 am

As the Volari approached Jallen, the most out of place being came around the corner behind her, obviously trying to keep near the back the tour group. An Anitelleroun, covered in short white fur, standing roughly 4 ft in height with a pair of comically upright ears and a black nose adjusted the strap on it's duffle bag and tried to hide in a sea of the obvious. He was clad in the dark midnight blue of the Galactic Navy's signature uniform and a small pair of silver 1st Lieutenants bars adorned his uniform jackets collar. His expression was all angst. halfway through the room, he simply came to a halt and put his paws in his pockets. He seemed to think about actually caring to catch up with the rest tour group for a moment and then turned his attentions to the rest of the room and the lounging upper classmen.
Republic Fleet Command
Regular Poster

Postby Republic Fleet Command on Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:17 am

:evil: Bah...cursed double posting anyways...
Last edited by Republic Fleet Command on Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic Fleet Command
Regular Poster

Salya finds her room.

Postby Supreme Comm. L. Sencore on Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:27 am

Salya walked down the hallway flipping through the information on the data card. It appeared she would be supervising one of the girls' dorm floors. The card beeped and a list of names scrolled past quickly. It was a roster of the girls housed on her floor, 200 in all. She frowned in distaste, 200 girls each with their own problems that would inevitably become her problems. Rounding a corner she plowed into a student coming the other way. The young girl was about to say something but thought better of it after looking up from her position on the floor and seeing the look of irritation on Salya's face. Salya let out a small snarl and the youth let out a slight squeak, hastily gathered her dropped things, and ran off down the hall.
Turing to look at the door she was standing next to Salya verified the number with the data card and palmed it open. Stepping into the sparsely furnished room Salya surveyed her surroundings. There was a bed against one wall and a nondescript desk under the room's one window. In the far wall was a closet and a door leading to a bathroom. "That's one thing at least" Salya thought to herself. At least I won't have to share a bathroom with anyone, not like the last time I was here. Flopping down on the bed she tossed the data card onto the desk and dropped her satchel onto the floor at the foot of the bed. Leaning back and staring at the ceiling Salya ran through the events of the past few months. After the incident at the galactic rift had been resolved a tribunal of sorts had been held, to investigate the events that had transpired and to determine the proper actions to take. Salya had been found responsible for the destruction of the Crusader and as a result had been removed from active duty. Not wanting to waste someone of her considerable talents the Counsel decided to assign her to a teaching position here at Angels College. Thus she had returned to her old alma mater.
She supposed that she should be happy to be helping to train the next generation of Dynasthai pilots, but it didn't feel like a blessing it felt more like a burden. Getting up Salya grabbed a towel and headed for the workout room. Perhaps some exercise would help her burn some of her frustration.
Supreme Comm. L. Sencore
Regular Poster

New introductions

Postby Supreme Comm. L. Sencore on Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:49 am

As a white blob of fur walked around the corner Jallen shifted his attention from the Volari to this new individual. He had never seen such a creature before. It wasn
Supreme Comm. L. Sencore
Regular Poster

Postby Republic Fleet Command on Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:17 am

The furry creature's glum expression boiled up into surprise. He'd never exactly been very comfortable meeting beings of his own age. It was a problem that had taken time and courage on the part of the stout little creature to get over. It had also taken the help of some good friends who just happened to be about a billion light years back in the distant Armeanian galaxy.
'Well maybe it's time to make some more,' He thought to himself.
He swung his navy issue dufflebag over to his other shoulder and extended a paw, "I'm Joxxer Halleck, good to meet you."
Republic Fleet Command
Regular Poster

Postby Supreme Comm. L. Sencore on Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:43 am

Jallen warmly took the offered paw and shook it.
Supreme Comm. L. Sencore
Regular Poster

Postby Republic Fleet Command on Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:27 pm

Joxxer chuckled, "I'm Anitelleroun, we're from this dull little chuck of ice in space kind of on the rim. No worries about the question; I hear that unless they're in the navy, not many of us Axians get out this way so it's understandable." Joxxer adjusted the duffle bag on his shoulder, "So what about you guys, where are yo-"
A voice sounded off the particles of air around Joxxer, "Joxxy my boy, It's Cmdr. Lightner. Before the Impunity jumps out of this blasted place, I wanted to tell you that I had your Avenger put in storage at the campus facilities and I sent your class scedule to your parents like you asked."
Joxxer glanced from Reya to Jallen, "Thanks commander, tell everybody back at Edwards that I don't miss them in the least and that I hope they all rot without me."
The air around him silmulated a refined chuckle, "I'll be sure to, and by the way, I have it on credible sources that Liz and Haves rigged your luggage before you left, I can't remember if they said paint-bomb or IM-5 anti-armor mine."
All three students looked to Joxxer's duffle bag. He set it on the passageway floor very quickly
"Anyways, Insert some fatherly bunk about staying out of trouble and making friends. Lightner out hair ball."
All Joxxer could do was stare at his bag for a moment with a little smile, and then he looked back at the two new aquaintences.
"So, anyways, where are you guys from?"
Republic Fleet Command
Regular Poster

More fun then pokeing explosive bags.

Postby Supreme Comm. L. Sencore on Mon Dec 23, 2002 10:59 pm

Jallen eyed the duffle bag and squatting down next to it he began inspecting it. Without even looking up from his inspection he said.
Supreme Comm. L. Sencore
Regular Poster

Re: More fun then pokeing explosive bags.

Postby Republic Fleet Command on Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:24 pm

[OOC] Err, sorry for the looong delay ;)

Joxxer laughed out loud at the sight of the cake and at Reya's reaction. Jallen handed it up to him with something of a smirk and then continued rummaging through his bag.
Joxxer took a scoop of frosting off the top, "Hey, what do you know, it's cinnaberry," He said with glee, "I was only ever able find them on central."
Reya moved next to him and plucked the holo note off the top, and then began to read it after she'd downed a finger full of frosting.
"Joxxy, wherever you go, or whatever you do, you'll always be an Armeanian to us. Have fun out there and don't go legionnaire on us!
Lot's of love and other stuff, Haves, Echo, Sillis, Wendi, and Liz."
She finished reading the note, and then looked at Joxxer who looked as though he might maul the cake at any moment.
"Did you have a lot of friends back on Central?" She asked as replaced the note on the cake, "That's the capital of Armeania isn't it? Why would an Axian be on Central?"
Joxxer nodded, "Yup, it's not only the capital, but it's the single biggest planet in the known universe." He took another scoopful of frosting, "And I didn't really have a lot of friends, but a smaller group of close friends..." He looked around for a moment and then back at Reya and Jallen, "You guys know a good place where we could dig into this? Maybe could answer any of your questions...and maybe you could answer some of mine."
Republic Fleet Command
Regular Poster

Postby Supreme Comm. L. Sencore on Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:55 pm

[ooc] Good to have you back

Salya stepped into the workout room and looked around for something to vent on. Spotting what she as looking for she stormed across the room and entered the practice room on the far side. A class was in session and the synthoid teacher was demonstrating a particular technique with the aid of a student.
Salya pushed her way through the ring of observing classmates and walking up behind the student, tapped him on the shoulder.
Supreme Comm. L. Sencore
Regular Poster

Postby Supreme Comm. L. Sencore on Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:17 pm

"Yeah I know a place, right across the hall is the cafeteria we can eat it there." Jallen said
At that moment a reptilian had poked into the room and yelled out in a booming voice on small word.
There are few words in any languages that can cause as great a frenzy as the word fight. Free fallowed by virtually any word, might run a close second.
As people started rushing from the room to see what was up Jallen looked at Joxxer.
"I'm curious to see what this is about, you?"
Supreme Comm. L. Sencore
Regular Poster

Postby Supreme Comm. L. Sencore on Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:14 am

the words I hate keenspace come to mind. This is was a duplicate. of the fallowing post. The post wasnt lost when my computer crashed. It did actualy post just on a page that no one could get to because it didnt realise there was a second page. So once again Keenspace strikes. Oh well the post is up.
Supreme Comm. L. Sencore
Regular Poster

Return to Adventures of Captain Mooki, The