I need some advice...

What should I do?

Call her
No votes
Ask her out
25%
Take the pictures... And post them here!
25%
Run like hell, that girl's a guy!
50%

Total votes : 4

I need some advice...

Postby Viper GTS on Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:05 pm

Now that I have all these wonderful friends here that understand me and listen to me and love me for who I am I think I need to ask your advice on something which has been bothering me for some time now.

You see, there's this woman - I'll call her "adul" - I think she likes me but I'm not quite sure. Yesterday I was at this club, & she came up. She walked up behind me slapped me. She said I was a POS for never calling her, but I lost her phone number! I tried to explain this to her but she wouldn't listen. Next thing I know she grabbed me & started dragging me to her room. Being the responsible person I am I told her I couldn't - She was obviously drunk - But now I wish I had. (

What should I do? Should I call her? Should I ask her out? What about climbing the tree outside her window & taking nude pictures of her through the window? Would she get mad if she found out?

I don't know what to do, I'm so sad & confused.

Can someone help me?

Viper GTS
Viper GTS

Postby ZOMBIE USER 4986 on Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:08 pm

Gregg, I have never laughed so hard at anything on the internet in my life!!! I'm linking this at Adul's forums. :D:D
ZOMBIE USER 4986
Regular Poster

Postby Beau6183 on Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:13 pm

Dude, I'd hit it!
Beau6183

just one problem

Postby Soulripper on Tue Jun 11, 2002 8:16 pm

considering im against the consumption of alchohol, I wouldn't go out with her. I would never have been in the club in the first place. There is nothing to do there that I would enjoy that I can't do somewhere else and have more fun. So I suggest you dump her and find someone else. Sex isn't the only thing to do in the world. In time you might even discover this and find the right girl that has figured this out as well. If you wan to get a head start though, you should take my advice, clean yourself up, and start looking now. It can take years to find the one you should be searching for.
I feel pretty
(you cant see it but thats whats on the chest of my picture)
Soulripper
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 4986 on Sun Jun 16, 2002 4:06 pm

Ahaha! Launnie got sucked in by the Skoorb Effect! That post wasn't for real, he was just making up a whiny, improbable nef post like those that are frequent on Anandtech. And Adul is a guy on those forums who everyong jokes about being female. Skoorb Effect is where you answer seriously to non serious posts or fail to read the thread before you post a reply. :D:P
ZOMBIE USER 4986
Regular Poster

Postby The Zenmervolt on Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:38 am

Cygni wrote:Ahaha! Launnie got sucked in by the Skoorb Effect! That post wasn't for real, he was just making up a whiny, improbable nef post like those that are frequent on Anandtech. And Adul is a guy on those forums who everyong jokes about being female. Skoorb Effect is where you answer seriously to non serious posts or fail to read the thread before you post a reply. :D:P

"Dissecting humor is a lot like dissecting a frog. Nobody really enjoys it and the frog generally dies in the process." - Someone more famous than I am.
The Zenmervolt
Regular Poster

Postby Soulripper on Wed Nov 20, 2002 5:55 pm

well, considering it was never really humorous to me I really wasn't disecting humor. I was just disecting human behavior of which often times I am quite discusted with.
I feel pretty
(you cant see it but thats whats on the chest of my picture)
Soulripper
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 4986 on Wed Nov 20, 2002 8:54 pm

The Zenmervolt wrote:"Dissecting humor is a lot like dissecting a frog. Nobody really enjoys it and the frog generally dies in the process." - Someone more famous than I am.

It's not humor at all to begin with if no one has a clue what it's about.
ZOMBIE USER 4986
Regular Poster

Postby The Zenmervolt on Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:27 pm

soulripper wrote:well, considering it was never really humorous to me I really wasn't disecting humor. I was just disecting human behavior of which often times I am quite discusted with.

Paige was the one doing the dissecting, not you. You're safe from my stupid remarks...for now. :P
The Zenmervolt
Regular Poster

Postby The Zenmervolt on Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:29 pm

soulripper wrote:well, considering it was never really humorous to me I really wasn't disecting humor. I was just disecting human behavior of which often times I am quite discusted with.

Paige was the one doing the dissecting, not you. You're safe from my stupid remarks...for now. :P
The Zenmervolt
Regular Poster

Postby The Zenmervolt on Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:34 pm

The Zenmervolt
Regular Poster

Return to Adventures of Captain Mooki, The