What is this place?

What is this place?

Postby Viper GTS on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:24 am

I think I'm lost...

:evil:

Can someone please point me back home?

Viper GTS
Viper GTS
Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:19 am

Postby Pyonir on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:28 am

This is your home now!!!


MMMMUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! :evil:
Pyonir
Newbie
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:03 am
Location: Arizona

Postby ZOMBIE USER 4986 on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:29 am

You guys are awesome! *blows kiss to pyonir* May the blessings of Nef be one you.
ZOMBIE USER 4986
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Postby Pyonir on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:31 am

Cygni wrote:You guys are awesome! *blows kiss to pyonir* May the blessings of Nef be one you.

:o :oops:

*waves to Cygni and blows kiss back*
Pyonir
Newbie
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:03 am
Location: Arizona

Postby Viper GTS on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:31 am

Who the hell is "Nef"?

And why is he touching me like this?

:oops:

Viper GTS
Viper GTS
Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:19 am

Re: What is this place?

Postby CKRanger on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:32 am

Viper GTS wrote:I think I'm lost...

:evil:

Can someone please point me back home?

Viper GTS


We don't like your kind here. GET OUT! GET OUT! :evil: :x

CK
CKRanger
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:17 am

Postby Labang on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:32 am

I think i peed my pants :oops:
Labang
Newbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:25 am

Postby Pyonir on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:34 am

labang wrote:I think i peed my pants :oops:

you too!?

:oops:
Pyonir
Newbie
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:03 am
Location: Arizona

Postby Labang on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:37 am

pyonir wrote:
labang wrote:I think i peed my pants :oops:

you too!?

:oops:


so it's not just me. I thought it was a little wetter than usual. Maybe it's this blue layout. OOOHHHHHHHHHH,,, it's coming again. :cry:
Labang
Newbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:25 am

Postby Yeeny on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:37 am

Viper GTS wrote:Who the hell is "Nef"?

And why is he touching me like this?

:oops:

Viper GTS


He said I was his one and only. :(
Yeeny
Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:34 am

Postby Viper GTS on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:41 am

Yeeny wrote:
Viper GTS wrote:Who the hell is "Nef"?

And why is he touching me like this?

:oops:

Viper GTS


He said I was his one and only. :(


Why that lying piece of...

Now I'm going to get whatever you have!

:(

Viper GTS
Viper GTS
Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:19 am

Postby Pyonir on Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:48 am

Viper GTS wrote:
Yeeny wrote:
Viper GTS wrote:Who the hell is "Nef"?

And why is he touching me like this?

:oops:

Viper GTS


He said I was his one and only. :(


Why that lying piece of...

Now I'm going to get whatever you have!

:(

Viper GTS

and from what i've heard...that is a LOT! :o
Pyonir
Newbie
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:03 am
Location: Arizona

Postby Beau6183 on Mon Jun 10, 2002 1:14 pm

0100011001101111011100100111010101101101001000000101011101100001011100100111001100111010001000000100000101010100010011110101010000000000
Beau6183
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:03 pm

Postby CaptainMooki on Mon Jun 10, 2002 6:50 pm

Holy Shmiggigy! People are actually using my forum for something other than the scattered remains of a once promising High School role playing experiement. Dang, now I gotta actually work on the comic.

Oh, and Beau6183, before Cyngi gets the chance to correct your grammer, It should be "1001110101010100010" not "1000000101011101100", unless you really were reffering to a Giraffe.
...and then everyone ate cookies and read "The Adventures of Captain Mooki" and were happy!
User avatar
CaptainMooki
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Postby Murphyrulez on Mon Jun 10, 2002 7:47 pm

Comic? There's a comic?

Oh, and Mooki, unless YOU were referring to something with a swollen testicle, I think you meant 1001110101010100110.
Murphyrulez
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 7:41 pm

Postby ZOMBIE USER 4986 on Mon Jun 10, 2002 8:19 pm

You're correcting each other in binary... Ummm....
ZOMBIE USER 4986
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Re: What is this place?

Postby The Zenmervolt on Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:48 pm

Viper GTS wrote:I think I'm lost...

:evil:

Can someone please point me back home?

Viper GTS


When you find your way back to AT, let me know how you got there. I started talking with Paige on IM and next thing I know I wake up in a strange forum.

The Zenmervolt
User avatar
The Zenmervolt
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:37 pm

Re: What is this place?

Postby ZOMBIE USER 4986 on Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:50 pm

The Zenmervolt wrote:When you find your way back to AT, let me know how you got there. I started talking with Paige on IM and next thing I know I wake up in a strange forum.

The Zenmervolt


You'll live Aaron. Unless Launnie or Benji find you, then you may not.
ZOMBIE USER 4986
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Re: What is this place?

Postby The Zenmervolt on Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:52 pm

Cygni wrote:
The Zenmervolt wrote:When you find your way back to AT, let me know how you got there. I started talking with Paige on IM and next thing I know I wake up in a strange forum.

The Zenmervolt


You'll live Aaron. Unless Launnie or Benji find you, then you may not.


Let them come. I'd love to see how you California folks deal with the real weather of a Midwestern Winter.

The Zenmervolt
User avatar
The Zenmervolt
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:37 pm

Postby Soulripper on Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:21 am

well, actually I was born in Hawaii
I feel pretty
(you cant see it but thats whats on the chest of my picture)
User avatar
Soulripper
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:41 am
Location: I live everywhere

Next

 

Return to Adventures of Captain Mooki, The



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest