dance across the desert

Postby Death of a party on Mon Jan 28, 2002 5:28 am

moving back to reality --<P>I never imagined I'd be where I am currently (ooh, that's good syntax) post-#tie_fighter/#icons. The following phrases are the most common in my daily speech: "Close-reading explications are fun"; "Let's get some nitrous"; "f'(x) = f(x) only at:"; "Pass the schnapps"<P>anyhow, enough of my lushhood. how have you survived the breakup of #icons? me and scott are sort of good friends-ish now, especially because I'm applying to Berkeley. I haven't talked to Sak and Lago since... ever. if Dan hasn't shot himself, that silence applies there too. <P>ummm...<P>your constant reference to gender inequality as an ends fails to address the ontology of your own argument, thus rendering it inapplicable and invalid. fem. crit. sucks.
Death of a party

Postby Lobst on Mon Jan 28, 2002 5:42 am

CHUJI! Jesus, guy, it's been 4-EVA. Okay, let me contemplate my options:<P>Hmm...<P>Okay, I'm ready.<P>Self-proclaimed revolutionaries in humor like Evk D., Seanbaby, and Bad Candy Mark don't know what they're doing. Beethoven didn't have to reinvent the piano to come up with his public-domain works of art that are now being used to add ambience to upper-class social gatherings on sitcoms, while Pants didn't have to reinvent the lips, tongue, and throat in order to become the high emperor of blowjobs. <P>Glrghlurghlaguhlagh.<P>Your move, fatty.
Lobst
Regular Poster

Postby Death of a party on Mon Jan 28, 2002 12:44 pm

(this is chuji)<P>say something entertaining lobst. I'm doing my part, because I'm doing my bit as a drunken cameo. you could stage an intervention, and we could go to Macalester, and I could get drunk in St. Paul every night on my fake ID that says my name is Alex Cameron. talk, dammit
Death of a party

Postby Lobst on Tue Jan 29, 2002 1:31 am

I've survived the #icons breakup just fine, actually. For me, it was more of a drifting-apart than a gigantic fight followed by a silent-treatment.<P>Lago's an asshole. He's one of the stonehearted bullies at SexSexWorld, and he sent his buddies to tear me apart as soon as I sent one of my comic ideas to him. <P>"JFC is the gayest comic EVER."
"If you want to see what The Cedric Henry Experience is like, go to pinky.wtower.com and read some MST3K fanfiction from long before I met him." (Nearly four years ago, mind.)
"I HATE him. I always have. Jesus, it's good to finally get that off my fucking chest."<P>Naturally, contact with him has been cut off.<P>As with Sak? I doubt he was with Lago on the aforementioned assbeating. Last I heard, he was connectionless and applying to community college, so logic would dictate that he was only there as the voice of reason to stop him from kicking me in the face at every reasonable opportunity. The last time I talked to him (around six months ago), he didn't seem to have that enthusiastic disdain for my character that Lago does. Who knows? Frondy is partially based on him, though I'm embarassed to mention it (as it is not a suitable simulation of the man we all know as James McKain).<P>Austen and Sofa are all good buddies of one Nick Hammer, my new closest friend and confidant online. I haven't talked to *them* directly in quite a while. Nick Hammer is known as Evk D. online, and is the head content-provider on <A HREF="http://sradio.2y.net" TARGET=_blank>http://sradio.2y.net</A> and <A HREF="http://bnq.keenspace.com." TARGET=_blank>http://bnq.keenspace.com.</A> <P>As for me, I'm applying to an art school in New York City so I can get better at the comics AND meet three of my queer online comic friends at the same time. Nothing else to report, I'm afraid.
Lobst
Regular Poster

Return to Japanese For Crustaceans