Frondy sighting!

Postby JeffreyAtW on Sun Nov 18, 2001 1:14 am

I'm not sure if Lobst owns a Palm PDA, but I sure do.<P>Along with my new Handspring Visor came the Graffiti-helper called Giraffe. When you write a # while playing that game, a little palm tree with a face shakes its booty on the screen for a second.<P>IT LOOKS LIKE FRONDY!!!<P>Of course, it's probably just a really bad pun, since it's a PALM pilot, and that's a PALM tree.<P>------------------
JeffreyAtW - It's official - AtW actually really seriously does stand for "Person who annoys others with a long, stupid signature after every miniscule post."<P>...Not.<P><A HREF="http://midgard.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Midgard - That Other RPG Comic</A>
<A HREF="http://jeffreyatw.tripod.com" TARGET=_blank>Mario Is Stoned!</A>
JeffreyAtW
Regular Poster

Postby McFrugal on Fri Nov 23, 2001 1:36 am

GIRAFFE!? BWAHAHAHAH!<P>Lobst, admit it! You've got a Palm Pilot!<P>
McFrugal<P>------------------
Frugality is key.
McFrugal
Regular Poster

Postby Lobst on Sat Nov 24, 2001 12:43 pm

What? No; Frugal, I have no Palm Pilot. I agree that these two references have been particularly amazing (especially when put together), but they are nothing but mere coincidences on my part.<P>I have a way of triggering those things. No, this isn't pretentious psychobabble, although you'd be hard-pressed to get me to prove it. I hardly remember *anything* these days, outside the comic or Adult Swim TV references. Blame it on ADD.
Lobst
Regular Poster

Postby McFrugal on Sun Nov 25, 2001 1:12 am

Aw, nuts. Heh. Yeah, ADD can be hell on your memory, and that's bad for school. Yup.<P>
McFrugal<P>------------------
Frugality is key.
McFrugal
Regular Poster

Postby Sandbag on Sun Nov 25, 2001 8:38 am

And with his second post he said!:<P> Adult Swim Rocks! (I miss Harvy Birdman, atterny at law...)<P>Hows it hangin' with all you crazies here?
Sandbag

Return to Japanese For Crustaceans