Hey Lobst, the site looks kinda odd.

Postby McFrugal on Fri Nov 02, 2001 9:22 am

The comic is at the stop of the screen, while the stuff that's usually on the sides is below it instead. I suppose I could send you a screenshot when I next see you in channel, granting I remember. After all, it's been like this for... a week? and only 3 days ago have I been able to post anything about it, but then, it took me 3 days to post. I digress. End convoluted message.<P>
McFrugal<P>------------------
Frugality is key.
McFrugal
Regular Poster

Postby Lobst on Mon Nov 05, 2001 4:09 am

You UNCOUTH BUFFOON. It's all part of a master plan where I beat the crap out of you for not understanding the semantics of my website's layout.<P>Actually, it's a look I've been aiming for for about a week and a half. I thought the old design was a little disshevelled, so I revised it. You like?<P>...<P>I DO NOT CARE IF YOU LIKE!
Lobst
Regular Poster

Postby McFrugal on Sat Nov 10, 2001 4:53 am

Heh heh... Nice SNL reference!<P>I noticed that the first strip of Day Two is now in the archives. Are you gonna finish up the rest of Day One?<P>
Frugality is key.
McFrugal
Regular Poster

Postby McFrugal on Mon Nov 12, 2001 2:53 am

Oh, and a week has passed since the announcement of the Big Move. When can we expect to see some of your massive talent in hand-drawn art?<P>
Frugality is key.
McFrugal
Regular Poster

Postby Lobst on Sun Nov 18, 2001 2:49 am

I be back, buddies. I been away for a while, but I'm back to kick some butt at Wild Canyon. I shall find all the lost pieces of the Master Emerald here. I'm gonna get those fools. They gonna play with MY emeralds? They playin' with the wrong guy!<P>It's still gonna be a while. I'm planning on borrowing a scanner, but it's a USB one (and my motherboard has a bit of trouble recognizing USB devices).<P>Updates will resume (as I don't want to leave you dudes hanging for *too* long), but they'll be sporadic until I can somehow extrapolate hand-drawn art from my sketchbook onto my computer. I'm also thinking of doing away with the whole fixed-format thing altogether, so the comics would be as big or as small as I choose on a day-by-day basis. Provided they're under 800 pixels wide, of course.<P>Oh, and by the way: Never, EVER drive across Montana for any reason. It looks like a nuclear warhead hit it, especially around this time of the year.
Lobst
Regular Poster

Return to Japanese For Crustaceans