Sabatoge

Sabatoge

Postby CaptainSpam on Sat Jul 06, 2002 4:34 am

Thought everyone might want to know this... I printed up a copy of the Perforated Beef comic, snuck it into work, and taped it to the door to the Meat Department's cooler at my job today (last night). All without being noticed. :-)

However, the meat department doesn't report in until the morning... in fact, nobody's there on the midnight shift, a fact we must constantly remind customers of...

I'll keep everyone updated on the status of it. I'm betting they'll take it down by the time I report in tonite, but hey, you never know. :-)

(There were no identifying marks on the printout, as it was a straight Save-To-Disk-Then-Print routine. They'll never tie it back to you, unless there's a Labgoats fan in the Meat Department (Sign your work sometime, Petie! :-) ), and they probably won't suspect me... safe all around)
- CaptainSpam
The Dementia of Magic - Somewhere between Tolkien and Monty Python.
CaptainSpam
Regular Poster

Postby Labgoat on Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:41 pm

I hope they keep it there. I need to mail a copy to dad (he works in a meat department), so he can tape it up. Thanks for the free publicity, too bad I don't put the comic name on the comic. And yes, the signature should be there. :)
LabGoats, Inc.
Ask Dr. Science
A Humor Site...FOR SCIENCE!!!
Labgoat
Regular Poster

Postby CaptainSpam on Sun Jul 07, 2002 4:58 am

I am proud to report that in 24 hours, the comic has NOT been removed from the meat locker door!

I'll continue to update if it gets removed or if my coworkers start asking questions about who put it up (i.e. no, I WON'T make daily updates on this)... I'm amazed that Scotch tape held up that long...
- CaptainSpam
CaptainSpam
Regular Poster

Postby CaptainSpam on Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:55 am

I regret to report that the Perforated Cattle comic has apparently been removed from the Meat Locker door.

A couple days after I put it up, the edges started to curl (I wasn't concerned about longetivity when I put it up, so two pieces of Scotch Tape did the trick), so I applied generous amounts of pricestickers to keep it straight. However, when I checked today, all what remained were a few of the pricestickers I used.

To date, I don't believe anyone knows it was me who posted it, and I'm quite certain nobody would even think to check the web to see where it came from, let alone Keenspace, let alone Labgoats. I'm not even sure if they know what shift put it up.

But, it lasted somewhere around a week or two before coming down. Woo! :-)
- CaptainSpam
CaptainSpam
Regular Poster

Postby Sss on Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:29 am

Sometimes its the small battles that make the best stories!
[url=http://sss.keenspace.com/]Image
[/url]-That's what I said, deal with it!
Sss
Regular Poster

Return to Labgoats, Inc.